Candlestick Pattern
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Candlestick Pattern

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Candlestick Pattern

Candle stick pattern is very important and to make profit. We can make profit my candle stick.
    Candlestick can give us profit. We have to follow rules of candle stick.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Lol, could you please more explain about candlestick base on your knowledge?. Actually i knew about candlestick too, but i still need other opinion about it and learn from you. In this industry, more learning will give us more advantage and benefits, correct?.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Candlestick patterns is like a strategy. It requires a candlestick and there is no requirement for timeframe. You can use any time frame. But the higher the time frame, the better it is. And there is strategy by the guru named STEVE NISON. You can read his book and can get knowledge into this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I also like to trade with candlestick charts because its easy to understand and we can know about that next move of the market by gathering good knowledge of candlestick I think most of the traders use candlestick because its very simple and easy to understand

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    I have studied candlestick technique. There are many candlestick pattern and it seems good to be used as a trading strategy. I'm trying to trade with candlestick. But I still need the resistance and support levels or fibonacci to strengthen the analysis of price moves.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Candlestick patterns can indeed be used for analysis of forex, as candlestick charts display the complete price and we can more easily compare the market price in each period. Moreover, if we make a dividing line between the peak and valley points to determine the position of open and closed orders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I agree with you that candlesticks pattern can give us more accurate picture on market movement. I have used all other line and bar pattern but I do not find them more suitable like candlesticks patter. I can give preference on M15 which seems to me very fruitful and easy understanding. But we are facing loss due to improper market analysis, so we need to give importance to market analysis also.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Candlestick patterns is a very good strategy to apply while trading forex,if you can learn the valuable candlestick pattern and learn to identify key price levels, and also support and resistance level and most importantly identifying a trend,these combination would help make your trading outcome more profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    trading with candlestick is great way of trading but it needs high experience more than any way of trading and it needs a supporter indicator with it like the macd indicator to make the trade more certain with candlestick and also the best time frame with it at least is the H4 time frame

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well first of all I want to tell you that candlestick is not any kind of strategy its just a chart pattern like bar chart, and line chart but that's true that most of trader's like to do trade on this chart rather than other charts there are many candles which can give a better idea about the market analysis but its very hard to make a analysis in line chart and bar chart

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast