Evergreen2013's Journal - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Evergreen2013's Journal

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Evergreen2013's Journal

Before I start my trading plan, trading result and other things related to my trading journal, let me introduce my self first.

I'm an intraday trader, trend follower, scalper and swing trader depending on the market condition.
    I use 2 MA's, Envelope and Demarker to trade with simple setting on it.

Trading rules:
    Only Buy when the price Above MA, Envelope and Demarker pointing Up
    Only Sell when the price below MA, Envelope and Demarker pointing Down

Here's my trade today on UCAD.

Text hide

[свернуть]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    What really motivates traders about trading strategy is how profitable that strategy may be, traders don't really concentrate on the simple or complex side of a strategy. But it is good to make use of a trading strategy that is very profitable and at the same time it should be simple for traders to understand. I think this trading strategy is simple to understand.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Your strategy is not well explain there are a lot of traders who are new in this business, without a good explanation about your strategy trader's like that will find it difficult to trade with your strategy, when we tend to share our strategy with beginners we should make every clear for them to understand so that they can understand the strategy on them and use it to make money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with different styles according to the conditions of the market is good as this will help the trader to find many trading chances and will be able to make more and more money, the trader that trades with the different styles is a good trader because he knows how to analyze the market well and make money in different conditions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with different styles according to the conditions of the market is good as this will help the trader to find many trading chances and will be able to make more and more money, the trader that trades with the different styles is a good trader because he knows how to analyze the market well and make money in different conditions.
    that makes them flexible to trade with the ability to follow the market for any condition and so get more chances to book the profit. traders with good ability and variant skill will understand to maximize earning at the market. i believe that almost of us ever use multi trading strategies but have one as the best

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the indicators used for trading are good and simple and let the trader to find good trading positions and so the trader will be able to make good profits from the market, the trader needs to follow the signals come from the strategy and so he will be able to find the good trading positions that let him to make more and more money easily and continuously

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Sometimes it is not the indicator ie the rules that makes people succeed in the Forex market but rather what they have been able to do with them, the envelope indicator for example is something that I don't know how to use because it has lines that cannot be interpreted easily, however I have heard about the Demark indicator and I know that it is reliable, maybe I might try it out some day and see how it works.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Good sharing sir, but you didn't describe that which kind of moving average you are using in this chart or in your trading strategy, and you should attach your indicator on this thread so that we can also try to use this indicator. This is good to see that you are using moving average in trading. What about its consistency sir, how much earning you are getting per month from it?
    Good afternoon, discussing the analysis with the moving average indicator I myself have long used the analysis technique of the indicator because in my opinion the moving average indicator technique is very easy and also very simple to understand, and if I myself often use this technique and combined with the technique of the parabolir sar indicator as a supplement to my analysis, and what about you?

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345