Evergreen2013's Journal
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Evergreen2013's Journal

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Evergreen2013's Journal

Before I start my trading plan, trading result and other things related to my trading journal, let me introduce my self first.

I'm an intraday trader, trend follower, scalper and swing trader depending on the market condition.
    I use 2 MA's, Envelope and Demarker to trade with simple setting on it.

Trading rules:
    Only Buy when the price Above MA, Envelope and Demarker pointing Up
    Only Sell when the price below MA, Envelope and Demarker pointing Down

Here's my trade today on UCAD.

Text hide

[свернуть]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Good sharing sir, but you didn't describe that which kind of moving average you are using in this chart or in your trading strategy, and you should attach your indicator on this thread so that we can also try to use this indicator. This is good to see that you are using moving average in trading. What about its consistency sir, how much earning you are getting per month from it?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Aproaching europe session market open, price still in ranging phase. It clearly shown on chart that price can not move out of MA and still playing arround envelope. Targetting 7 pips to ride correction before price move in strong trend on european session within next few hours

Text hide

[свернуть]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Good sharing sir, but you didn't describe that which kind of moving average you are using in this chart or in your trading strategy, and you should attach your indicator on this thread so that we can also try to use this indicator. This is good to see that you are using moving average in trading. What about its consistency sir, how much earning you are getting per month from it?
    Owh, sorry, I forgot to write down the indi's setting. Here are the setting
    1. Demarker= Period: 8
    2. Envelope= Period: 15, Method: Linear Weighted, Applied Price: Close, Deviation: 0.07
    3. MA= Period: 15, Method: Simple, Applied to: High
    4. MA= Period: 15, Method: Simple, Applied to: Low

For target, I usualy aiming 5-20% of total equity per day (more than 4 trades) depending on trend. Riskying less then 2% per open position.

Update: UCAD Hit TP 7 pips. Waiting for European session opens

Text hide

[свернуть]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Evergreen2013; 11-02-2015 at 10:10 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    EUR/USD look weaken on open of european session market, price was trying to move higher recently but the power still not strong enough to break and move up away the envelope and MA's. Demarker shows moving away down from bullish zone dan its start pointing down.

Sell with SL around 17 pips and TP around 37 pips.

Text hide

[свернуть]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Evergreen2013 View Post
    Before I start my trading plan, trading result and other things related to my trading journal, let me introduce my self first.

I'm an intraday trader, trend follower, scalper and swing trader depending on the market condition.
    I use 2 MA's, Envelope and Demarker to trade with simple setting on it.

Trading rules:
    Only Buy when the price Above MA, Envelope and Demarker pointing Up
    Only Sell when the price below MA, Envelope and Demarker pointing Down

Here's my trade today on UCAD.

Text hide

[свернуть]
    Good thread and simple to but i hardly get your strategy because there are something which is missing here. can you be please specific and post some picture to make new comer to understand easily. as it is simple one can grave this easily

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Update: EU hit SL+1 after floating green around 18 pips but price bounce back to move inside envelop and 2 MA's. Still in medium sideway doe to today is monday and the price move lazily.

Text hide

[свернуть]

Next Trade on GU. Price look like moving down slowly and consolidating in very tight range after huge move few hours ago. Prica can not moves far away bellow MA and its just moving near lowe envelop. Buy SL 20 pips, TP 40 pips

Text hide

[свернуть]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    USD/JPY bull in action. Targetting 10 pips for warming up trade today. Will the trend unclear like yesterday on monday?...I guess not...:)
    Uptrend in USD/JPY still valid until now, buy on correction down will give more profit probability better than sell.

Text hide

[свернуть]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Update: first trade on USD/JPY hit TP for nice 10 pips

More Buy on USD/JPY. Price still strong enough to move higher within next rex hours. All indicators confirm pointing up and price moving above MA & trying to move envelop too. Targetting 20 pips and riskying 10 pips.....hope price may hit TP in no time

Text hide

[свернуть]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Trade On USD/JPY hit TP successfuly yesterday....great pips.

Trade on USD/CAD on counter trend has had luckily running green today after strong Bull rally yesterday. No TP was set, only trailing stop to protect losses. Expecting price move lower before NFP on next Friday.

Text hide

[свернуть]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    My 2014 journal was quite attractive and with it i made plenty of money. Money making is fun in the forex market because when you learn how to make money you are really very happy as the money in the forex market comes really quickly and with very ease if you know how to do it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast