Evergreen2013's Journal - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Evergreen2013's Journal

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Evergreen2013's Journal

Before I start my trading plan, trading result and other things related to my trading journal, let me introduce my self first.

I'm an intraday trader, trend follower, scalper and swing trader depending on the market condition.
    I use 2 MA's, Envelope and Demarker to trade with simple setting on it.

Trading rules:
    Only Buy when the price Above MA, Envelope and Demarker pointing Up
    Only Sell when the price below MA, Envelope and Demarker pointing Down

Here's my trade today on UCAD.

Text hide

[свернуть]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    It does not matter how much confidence and believe we have on our trading analysis and system it should be our first priority to use proper risk management, and stop loss in trading. Some time you know what will happen and some time you don't have proper idea but we can't take any risk of whole amount of money for that, and we all have seen that trader's postly re-edit their stop loss when market come near to their stop loss. A trader should always follow the planning properly and should focus on other opportunity when market hit the stop loss.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    It does not matter how much confidence and believe we have on our trading analysis and system it should be our first priority to use proper risk management, and stop loss in trading. Some time you know what will happen and some time you don't have proper idea but we can't take any risk of whole amount of money for that, and we all have seen that trader's postly re-edit their stop loss when market come near to their stop loss. A trader should always follow the planning properly and should focus on other opportunity when market hit the stop loss.
    at forex trading, all the thing here become one package that should mastered with well, knowledge and skill, good managements and then good emotion controlling, we need to master them with well or loss one of them will lead us to make so much mistakes and bury our hard work

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    your strategy looks simple but profitable as it depends on good indicators like moving average and envelop, and so i expect it gives you good results from the market, the percentage of the profits also you aim is good and help you to increase the total account and get good profits, i will try this strategy to see if it will work with me or not.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    your strategy looks simple but profitable as it depends on good indicators like moving average and envelop, and so i expect it gives you good results from the market, the percentage of the profits also you aim is good and help you to increase the total account and get good profits, i will try this strategy to see if it will work with me or not.
    it is good to try it first with demo account or cents account with use smallest lots size then the risk is minimized with well, and i see that this strategy is good for me as scalper too, so hope that it will increase my quality to trade and collect more pips with it, maybe we can share our results or experiences later

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Its not good to see that thread creator don't have a information about the management here, he is only talking about the trading strategy here and need more detail about the strategy and the management, furthermore you are saying correct newcomer that trading with smallest lot size and minimize risk would be better for our career here, For scalping intra day is good but we have to be careful with our discipline at first.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Our trading management is one of the crucial term in our trading, without a management no trading strategy would survive for long run and it can produce the consistent income our business. Only just use a trading strategy would not be enough at all we have to support it with good money management and risk management. The lack of discipline can hit a bad margin call and stop out and even can change the structure of our trading profitability and can convert it in losses.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Khimi234, good management is very important to sustain the trading system and works based on the rules. we can not do trading properly without good managements and even just bring us to hard situations.this is a part of our trading plan and do not ignore it. good managements can be done properly when traders have food commitment to control the emotion rightly

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    Khimi234, good management is very important to sustain the trading system and works based on the rules. we can not do trading properly without good managements and even just bring us to hard situations.this is a part of our trading plan and do not ignore it. good managements can be done properly when traders have food commitment to control the emotion rightly
    There is nothing any trader could do successfully in this market without making their work rightly, this is why the business is the business of management and plan before any success could come to the trader. There are lots that is happening in this business, and it takes the spirit of good traders that uses good managements and plans to prevail.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    There is nothing any trader could do successfully in this market without making their work rightly, this is why the business is the business of management and plan before any success could come to the trader. There are lots that is happening in this business, and it takes the spirit of good traders that uses good managements and plans to prevail.
    If we want to make our own plan work pretty in here then we need to adjust our own risk in each trade we did. That way, we can get a good success in the trade we about to take too. if we do not even know how to manage our own money then i think we won't even be able to success as a trader too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Selly View Post
    If we want to make our own plan work pretty in here then we need to adjust our own risk in each trade we did. That way, we can get a good success in the trade we about to take too. if we do not even know how to manage our own money then i think we won't even be able to success as a trader too.
    You are making a good suggesting here, traders can make their plans work, but they will have to do a lot of sacrifices and modifications as well, this is what will make their work better nad they will be a better trader of the market. The traders should not limit everything to trading alone, but the way they are managing their traders for success as well.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast