Evergreen2013's Journal - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Evergreen2013's Journal

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Evergreen2013's Journal

Before I start my trading plan, trading result and other things related to my trading journal, let me introduce my self first.

I'm an intraday trader, trend follower, scalper and swing trader depending on the market condition.
    I use 2 MA's, Envelope and Demarker to trade with simple setting on it.

Trading rules:
    Only Buy when the price Above MA, Envelope and Demarker pointing Up
    Only Sell when the price below MA, Envelope and Demarker pointing Down

Here's my trade today on UCAD.

Text hide

[свернуть]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    My 2014 journal was quite attractive and with it i made plenty of money. Money making is fun in the forex market because when you learn how to make money you are really very happy as the money in the forex market comes really quickly and with very ease if you know how to do it.
    yes, traders with the journal could be happy when they find the good journal to be working with. and the strategy to which the trader is learning have to be the one which will not make traders regret their trading, and they can find something good from that.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    yes, traders with the journal could be happy when they find the good journal to be working with. and the strategy to which the trader is learning have to be the one which will not make traders regret their trading, and they can find something good from that.
    journal will help traders to understand something after they evaluate them, so the next conditions will go better than the past when they have completed them with well, that is the good way for them to complete themselves or also maximize themselves till get better trading skill in the future

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Thanks for sharing this and even the update but looking at your chart, I could see that you placed trade without using stop loss and take profit target and I think you have the intention of closing them manually but that is very risky my mate. Trading like this would make one not to last long in the market because a single bad trade can move your account very close to margin call

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    This is not a joke at all, we are trading with the differ economy currency pairs and any wrong movement can come up with big crash so its important to understand that during trading we have to use stop loss in trading. I hope you all have understanding of USD/CHF movement that was happened in last year, No use of stop loss means you are running on thorns without boot.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    Your trading method is very clear and can work well for you in all areas and so we have to run the market well with certain choices that we have to work and develop the markets is all shown in the right working channels that we believe and we are properly well instigated. these is what happens I usually do it on a black trading board and then make sure that heiken ashi is mounted on the trading candle sticks it works perfect for me

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    journal will help traders to understand something after they evaluate them, so the next conditions will go better than the past when they have completed them with well, that is the good way for them to complete themselves or also maximize themselves till get better trading skill in the future
    I loved the concept of trading journal very much in my business and frankly speaking I had no idea of trading journal before joining the robo forex forum. I have learned from robo forex forum that how can I use the trading journal in my business and till now I have seen a very good improvement due to the use of daily trading journals in forex. I am very thankful to all trading journals thread creator's in this forum.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    I loved the concept of trading journal very much in my business and frankly speaking I had no idea of trading journal before joining the robo forex forum. I have learned from robo forex forum that how can I use the trading journal in my business and till now I have seen a very good improvement due to the use of daily trading journals in forex. I am very thankful to all trading journals thread creator's in this forum.
    Oh great to see that buddy well I had the idea of trading journals when I had joined this business and as far I know I am following the trading journals since more than two year's in forex. Now I suggest every new forex trader to start with the trading journal always when they are testing some thing in demo as well as in real account. Trader's should record their transactions on daily bases it would surely give them a great trading result in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    It does not matter which kind of time frames and trading system we are getting we have to focus on trading journals in forex I am not saying that we have to create them on intra day bases because for long term traders its not necessary to create the on intra bases but we have to create them time to time. Short term traders need more use of them and every trader can more success in future if they will look at their past with the help of trading journals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    it looks good strategy and has some good indicators like moving average and envelop but i do not prefer to trade only when the price pass the both of these indicator either up or down, but i prefer to look to the general movement and trend and trade with them after getting confirmation from the indicators, as the price may pass the both indicators for one or two candles then return to its normal direction again.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    This is not a joke at all, we are trading with the differ economy currency pairs and any wrong movement can come up with big crash so its important to understand that during trading we have to use stop loss in trading. I hope you all have understanding of USD/CHF movement that was happened in last year, No use of stop loss means you are running on thorns without boot.
    trading with ignore stop loss will give us highest risk in the market, because we do not know what will happen in there, is it good or bad and although after make some analysis and approaches, we need to protect our balance with well, sometimes the price against us in a short time with faster and blew up the account and if we do not protect our balance with well

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast