Age matters in Forex trading ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Age matters in Forex trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

Age matters in Forex trading ?

I want to ask a question using this podium that is there any time restriction in forex trading.
    in my opinion people above eighteen can trade because forex need a mature mind.
    what do you think?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think age is not matters for forex trading.If you have enough knowledge and experience,you can forex trading in any age.Forex trading success depending on your own your capability.It is not depending on your age.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, over the age of eighteen is allowed to trade forex, because in general for transactions, deposits, and also withdraw, or everything related to banking activities then we are required over the age of eighteen years, because of them already have thought that mature and also have a good reason why they are running this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Anybody who has an interest to learn and trade forex can indeed become a forex trader. But i think there is certainly an age restriction depending on each different forex broker and also countries, where only those above the age of 18 are allowed to trade forex.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    I want to ask a question using this podium that is there any time restriction in forex trading.
    what do you think?
    Normally 18 years and above is the eligible age to start investing,believing that at such an age you are matured enough to make investment decisions on your own legally,its in the terms and and condition of every investment portfolio.trading is not recommended for ages below 18,although you can start practicing at an early age if you have a proper guide.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    in my view i think there are no age matters in this business . any one can join this business . if you are good knowledge and skill you can work in this business . age is not a factor in this business . you can earn huge money to work in this business .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    As regard the things that i have read about the market, it is a good point to note that the age matter in the market trading. And the way the trader will get the forex done maturely is to reference this age things so that he will not be doing trading under illegal age, and this will help his mental stress too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    what do you think?
    I not thing that age is matter in the forex trading and i think any one doing the forex trading business and any one start the forex trading business and i think the knowledge ,experience ,and practice is matter in the forex trading business. so the age is not matter in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    In my mind in forex trading age does not matters because forex trading business need only knowledge and experience about forex trading business , it needs trading skills , it does not depents on your age , if you have trading skills and know well about trading then u wellcome in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I do not think that age matters in Forex trading business.The thing that matters that is experience and knowledge in Forex trading.Education is also important for a trader to understand this market well.You an earn huge money in this business and age perhaps do not matter in this business a lot.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast