Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Using a EA on DEMO account

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

Using a EA on DEMO account

Hi Guys,
    I have been use a EA about last 1 month on a demo account. Got a great result. But i don't know what it will do on a real money account.
    Attached statement, plz chk and let me know if any one wish to get EA free.

Reagrds
    deatiled statement.zip

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 24
    Expert advisers work in real account just like they work in demo account you just have to adjust trading parameters like lot sizes and spreads but when it comes to strategies, an expert that makes money in demo account sure will do the same for real accounts, the problem is where to find one that really works.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is not a news that if a trader uses an EA on both demo and real trading account, the result on the demo will be better than that of the real account, even if they were of the same settings. I still think that it is the matter of the streamlining of the demo server that is better than that of the real trading servers.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Before i said that i am completely new in this high risky market, so guys i am afraid to use any EA on my little balance real account. After see my demo account statement if you are think that this EA can make some money then i ca use it on my real account. Also if you want then i can share with you this EA.
    Looking forward hearing from some expert :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    well results are quite good but its more good if you mention the trading strategy and attach the expert advisor here cause i want it to test in demo account first.but also know about the EA which strategy that the EA use and which currency pair is best for that EA to make safe and good money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Yes, I will try this EA in a demo account as well later. Indeed, sometimes there is also a demo server which is different from the real server, this may be due to the volume of transactions through the account was real different to the volume of transactions on a demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    EAs are good tool but before using EA you have to learn about how to set parameter of EA, as a new be i think you can first trade meanly with small lot sizes small and constent profit is batter then using EA on small capital. if you want to use EA read care full manual of EA.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by megbalok View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I have been use a EA about last 1 month on a demo account. Got a great result. But i don't know what it will do on a real money account.
    Attached statement, plz chk and let me know if any one wish to get EA free.

Reagrds
    deatiled statement.zip
    I think it is good that you learn EA in the demo account and i think you will now use it in live trading but you will learn to analysis the market and i think collect signal in the trading and when you have the good signal in the trading and mange the risk well then you will be able to get the success in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    In my mind it is good that you learn Ea in the demo accout and i think you will now use it in trading but you will learn to analysis the market and i think collect signal in the trading and when you have the good signal in the trading and manage the risk well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    When we enter into the Forex trading business. then we will be work in the demo account . the trading business is the most important part of the business. by the help of the trading business. we can successful in the trading business. and we are using the EA account for the Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast