Required Amount of Investment in Forex?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Required Amount of Investment in Forex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

Required Amount of Investment in Forex?

Dear members,

Hope you will be fine,

I want to as that how much investment is good for successful trading, like many brokers are offering micro account in which we start our trade fro 2$. but trading with such a low investment is always causing a loss for me. can you suggest that how much should i invest in this business.?

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I haven't heard of a broker with a minimal deposit requirement of 2$ what I mostly come across is 10$ which most brokers who offer cent account requires, although I stand to be corrected. I would also advice that you invest what you know you can afford to lose, I don't know you standard so you would be the best to know how much you want to invest.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    successful trading does not depend on investment only but depends on other factors like skills and experience because if the trader has a good experience he will be able to make good profits always,but there is no doubt that amount of money invested affect on the amount of profits as the more money invested the more profits the trader will make

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    there is no limit to invest in forex trade business...but if you are amateur then it is good if you collect first some Information or knowledge.successful trading does not depends on other factors like skills and experience because the trader has a good experience he will be able to make good profits always, but there is no doubt that amount of money invested affect on the amount of profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Forex trading business has no limit of investment if one can have a good trading strategy and well disciplined mind set he can trade with a bare minimum of $100 and make fortune in this business and without knowledge and experience even $10000 account will vanish in a day, so we need to learn this business first and then start with the amount which we can afford to loose.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Their is no hard rule to start with minimum amount. But I thin less than $ 100 USD is not a good decision to start trading.
    Because when we start trading initially trader love to use leverage and although some broker are providing micro account starting from $ 1 USD, that will be wiped out in small mistake.
    That amount may be small but you loose your 100% investment.
    So learn and do lot of practice in demo trading then start with $ 100 USD in real trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    In Forex there is no limited amount of investment.You must have proper skill and knowledge to invest in the forex then you can invest more and can earn more amount of profit.A good investment decision start our trading.Our investment decision is very important to earn huge amount of profit from our investment in the Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    It depends on our funding ability that how may capital we are able invest for this trade or not. I think, initially we need to start trade with very less capital with a view to learn from continuous trading. After becoming expert we can invest our level best to earn better profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Well dear if a trader is new in forex trading , then he must have to invest low money in forex. Higher investment is dangerous for him and higher investment will surely make a trader much greedy. Higher investment is good for only experienced and professional traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think if you want to start this business you must start with 100 $ only because you do not have enough experience so you may loss it fast so it is necessary to start with the lowest capital as you can and i think trading with the lowest lot size may help you to have good experience with the lowest loss .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast