Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: SMA and EMA Strategy with 25 to 35 pips

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

SMA and EMA Strategy with 25 to 35 pips

We need to use H1 time frame or H4 time frame. You can use 30M time frame also. But H1 is best. We need two moving average Simple moving avarage-14 and exponential moving avarage-7. We also need two more indicator Momentum-14 in addition, the level of 100 and Index RSI 14 added levels of 30 - 50-70. Now we will buy when 7-EMA will cross the 14-SMA to the top and Momentum level is above 100 and RSI level is above 50. Take profit 25 to 35 pips stop loss last support or the resistance. For selling reversal of buy condition.

Attachment 13018

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    When you make short-term trade with ongoing average usage, you have a better chance of earning money from the market because it is the best way to use the current moving average. I love to combine moving averages of 14 and 10. I'm looking for the perfect entry point. Occasionally I create more than 35 pips when I use the moving average, but it must be a kind of set and a trade must be forgotten, otherwise my emotions can affect my business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    I like your moving average 14 and 7 , looking at how it is been used here by you and i am very sure that you have worked on this very well before it is put on live market ?There is one thing that your trading strategy is still lacking my dear brother if you really are a lover of the moving average. Try as much as possible to add to it the 200 moving average, this will help you to always know the major direction of the market , because if you depend only on this, you will be deceived many times by the market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    This is really a good trading strategy from the look of thing and I believe that we can use it to make a lot of money off the field of forex trading business but the key here is to master it over time and I do no think you specified the stop loss or we do not have to set the stop loss in the trades. I believe that without setting the stop loss then we would end up risking more money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Moving average strategies are always good especially when you know how to combine them.The strategy you shared is good and i think i will like to combine this with strategy to better predict the right direction of the market but nevertheless lets also follow money management rules to really make a lasting gain with this kind of strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Moving average is one of the powerful indicators of price in forex trading that is open to various uses and of the way it can be used has already been explained in this thread . As for me , I would prefer to calculate the risk first and thereafter set the potential profit target to be double the risk. When there is a moving averages cross over and a good trade setup emerges which has been well confirmed , I allow what I see on the chart to determine where I position my stop loss and that would have a lot to do with support and resistance levels

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Slow moving average is not what I usually apply when I switch to trading moving average strategy, I prefer the exponential setting because the signal is faster, this amount of pips that you want to make with the moving average is fair, you just need consistency to back it up, 25 to 35 pips daily is not a bad target for day traders. Don't try to go above this to prevent losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    I would rather go for a trading system that has a good money and risk management than going for a beautiful trading system that can give me so much pips from the market but without a good money and risk management.Forex like we have often said here is not all about beautiful trading system, but about how much we are able to take as many opportunity that come sour way and in the process protecting our trading capital from been destroyed by the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the moving average cross over can help the trader to make some pips from the market as the trader can enter the market once the crossover happen, the trader should be able to wait until crossover happen to be able to make successful trading and avoid bad trading and so this will keep trading safe always and avoid risking of big money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Moving average is the indicator which every third trader uses in his strategy. Moving averages along with the momentum indicators or support and resistance levels give you the best entry points with the maximum pips. You do not need to wait half of the trend for the confirmation with this indicator it is always the first one to show you the direction and gives the maximum pips.

Not allowed!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516