Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: SMA and EMA Strategy with 25 to 35 pips

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

SMA and EMA Strategy with 25 to 35 pips

We need to use H1 time frame or H4 time frame. You can use 30M time frame also. But H1 is best. We need two moving average Simple moving avarage-14 and exponential moving avarage-7. We also need two more indicator Momentum-14 in addition, the level of 100 and Index RSI 14 added levels of 30 - 50-70. Now we will buy when 7-EMA will cross the 14-SMA to the top and Momentum level is above 100 and RSI level is above 50. Take profit 25 to 35 pips stop loss last support or the resistance. For selling reversal of buy condition.

Attachment 13018

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Well explained, and it looks like a good strategy on the 1 hours time, and i do not really understand what the man is saying here on the management, it is kind of confusing. Traders with the best courage are the ones how can trade the crossover as explained in this thread, the traders have to be working with it and some useful indicators too.
    Some of my friends are using this kind of trading strategy but its only good in trending market. Make sure that trader's have a good idea of moving average indicator strategies limitations before its use. As I am seeing thread creator don't have much explanation about the management he is only saying that you have to put your stop loss near the support and resistance but it will be more better if he will try to explain this through proper screenshots, he is saying that take profit = 25 to 35 pips according to it stop loss should be 12 to 15 pips max.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Some of my friends are using this kind of trading strategy but its only good in trending market. Make sure that trader's have a good idea of moving average indicator strategies limitations before its use. As I am seeing thread creator don't have much explanation about the management he is only saying that you have to put your stop loss near the support and resistance but it will be more better if he will try to explain this through proper screenshots, he is saying that take profit = 25 to 35 pips according to it stop loss should be 12 to 15 pips max.
    I have a very long experience of moving average trading strategies and having a proper discipline will be very necessary for it as you are saying sir its can't work properly in choppy market the sideways market patterns can create problem for trader's when they are applying the moving average trading strategy on those patterns. Regarding the risk and reward you are very correct this is a good risk and reward 1:2, 1:3 setting.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    the ema there is a lot of good chances that we are we have to run the market with the same trading the good we have the same the some ot these are the best tools that woulf be well influenced and we have to run the good international trading structures and for the best working principles and for the same we have to understand when we run and trade well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    moeny management is really important and can be well pressed when we have to work for the good channels that we see we are all valued to work as hard and prove he good markets that make forex even better of as we see in trading forex we have to work for the different valus os each choices we have to be in these blacket thats what I use 25 though and sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    moeny management is really important and can be well pressed when we have to work for the good channels that we see we are all valued to work as hard and prove he good markets that make forex even better of as we see in trading forex we have to work for the different valus os each choices we have to be in these blacket thats what I use 25 though and sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt
    Money management is very important to use in forex, its not only related to the safety along with it will give you consistent amount of money also easily in forex. The chances of earnings would be grow day by day when you have proper risk management, and money management in account. I love to take very lower risk each time because I know that this kind of stuff can give me couple of pips every month at the end.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Money management is very important to use in forex, its not only related to the safety along with it will give you consistent amount of money also easily in forex. The chances of earnings would be grow day by day when you have proper risk management, and money management in account. I love to take very lower risk each time because I know that this kind of stuff can give me couple of pips every month at the end.
    Yeah buddy correct, I am agree with you that forex trading required a higher use of money management and risk management in account I also believe that it can help trader's to survive in forex and along with it our management also make our trading system remarkable. A good managerial skill help trader's to do greater prevention of their losses too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Without these two a trader can't survive for long term time in this business, When trader's don't have discipline then mostly they have to close their trades with margin call and stop out. The good managerial skill will take place when we will try to learn with live market, one more thing is the mindset when mindset will be good during live market then our discipline will be more effective.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    SMA OR EMA both are very useful strategy in Forex, Mostly traders Use SMA, And they use more than one SMA and cross SMA, You may practice SMA in demo then you can get more than 20 pips a day easily, sma is average price of some last closing days, So we must select period, Most common are 20 SMA 50 SMA, 100 SMA and 200 SMA, Simple is that when 20SMA cross above all SMA and price is above of it then it means price is bullish and same for bearish, So if we practice this simple strategy in demo then confidently we will able to pick 20pips. So every trader must use SMA and EMS strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by traderrider View Post
    SMA OR EMA both are very useful strategy in Forex, Mostly traders Use SMA, And they use more than one SMA and cross SMA, You may practice SMA in demo then you can get more than 20 pips a day easily, sma is average price of some last closing days, So we must select period, Most common are 20 SMA 50 SMA, 100 SMA and 200 SMA, Simple is that when 20SMA cross above all SMA and price is above of it then it means price is bullish and same for bearish, So if we practice this simple strategy in demo then confidently we will able to pick 20pips. So every trader must use SMA and EMS strategy.
    This is totally depend upon trader's that which moving average they have to use in trades, but overall both are suitable to follow the market trend. The cross action trading strategy are good but we should combine them with the support and resistance analysis because so many time you will get the late signal if you are using the cross action trading technique of moving average or you need lower size of moving average to get the signal on time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    This is totally depend upon trader's that which moving average they have to use in trades, but overall both are suitable to follow the market trend. The cross action trading strategy are good but we should combine them with the support and resistance analysis because so many time you will get the late signal if you are using the cross action trading technique of moving average or you need lower size of moving average to get the signal on time.
    It is a work of the trader to get the strategy they will be using, the moving average the trader will use will depends on what the trader is using to get the moving average which is based on the period they use with that moving average. They are all good, i means the ones i have used, and we have to continue learning them for the best use.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast