Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: SMA and EMA Strategy with 25 to 35 pips

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

SMA and EMA Strategy with 25 to 35 pips

We need to use H1 time frame or H4 time frame. You can use 30M time frame also. But H1 is best. We need two moving average Simple moving avarage-14 and exponential moving avarage-7. We also need two more indicator Momentum-14 in addition, the level of 100 and Index RSI 14 added levels of 30 - 50-70. Now we will buy when 7-EMA will cross the 14-SMA to the top and Momentum level is above 100 and RSI level is above 50. Take profit 25 to 35 pips stop loss last support or the resistance. For selling reversal of buy condition.

Attachment 13018

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Of course, I would rather even call it a trading system, because that one is more powerful than mere the building of the trading strategies of traders. I believe that traders will always be functioning with the right capacity of the trading system and plans they have, that will give them success faster than what they desire.
    Yes buddy they can give their best in trading and it will give them best output from that, we can build our trading system and can make it very powerful, but proper dedication and experience would be necessary to do that, ability and capacity will grow time to time and our plans will make us successful more faster for sure.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    the system and rules is so simple to followed, and also for H1 to indicate the true trend that should followed, but i guess, this is good used for trending position, and not for sideway and especially when the channel is going narrow, so good patience and discipline are very important to get the right point for it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    the system and rules is so simple to followed, and also for H1 to indicate the true trend that should followed, but i guess, this is good used for trending position, and not for sideway and especially when the channel is going narrow, so good patience and discipline are very important to get the right point for it
    Well, if you said the 1 hour time frame indicators locates the true trend, then you are still missing out a great fortune in the market. What will really help traders is the way they are working on the higher time frames; if they really wanted the true trading, but if it is short term, they can make the use of the 1 hour time frames.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Moving averages in the market are one of the best ways to make money. Yes we can make money with moving averages if the combination is right and if we want to make money we must make sure that we are making money with the right attitude and with the right psychology.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Well explained, and it looks like a good strategy on the 1 hours time, and i do not really understand what the man is saying here on the management, it is kind of confusing. Traders with the best courage are the ones how can trade the crossover as explained in this thread, the traders have to be working with it and some useful indicators too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Well explained, and it looks like a good strategy on the 1 hours time, and i do not really understand what the man is saying here on the management, it is kind of confusing. Traders with the best courage are the ones how can trade the crossover as explained in this thread, the traders have to be working with it and some useful indicators too.
    i do see it as a good strategy when traders can make the patience with it. it is not giving a too high income though, but with the persistent earning of traders, they can find the way to make more money in this way and more money will be made in that process for traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    I know that moving averages are powerful indicators and its effectiveness depends how the level of knowledge,skills and the experience of a trader using it. I can see that your trading strategy comes with a good risk and money management but I would like to know how you go about filtering a bad trade.We are know that there is no a perfect strategy and there must be a measure in place to filter false signal

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    There must be a proper planning and we should have a clear idea that what we have to do if things are not working for us in forex market. Yes all trading strategies are fail so many time and its better to wait for the better time and only then we should do trade in forex. For example we should do trade in London and New York session mostly this would be right time of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    the combination of preset with the different entry helps to captures with the better on precision as trader might focusing of the further to work as entering within the schemes on manage with the live mnonitoring to gives of reference on closing with the secure on position as following alerts on notification and more to prepare as entering the different session with the new ordering session with the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Moving average have good impact in forex market and there are so many forex trader's who have moving average always attached to their forex trading charts and I am one of them. This is a cross action trading strategy of moving average I have some experience of this type of strategy but this is not good in sideways market so a trader have to avoid this strategy in sideways market.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast