Simple trading System for the new traders. - Page 124
Page 124 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1286

Thread: Simple trading System for the new traders.

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    394
    Promo (¢)
    475
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

    Simple trading System for the new traders.

    Here I am giving you a very simple trading strategy. I hope for the new trader it will helpful. This strategy is based on moving average, MACD, CCI, PARABOLIC SAR. We need three EMA. EMA-5, 6 AND 35. And indicators are with default settings. Now you will go for the buy when EMA-5 and EMA-6 cross the EMA-35 to the top and MACD line is above the zero line and the CCI is not higher than 90. You will go for sell when EMA-5 and EMA-6 are under EMA-35 and the MACD is below the zero line and the CCI is under the 90 level. Use target 40 to 60 pipes and use stop loss 30 pips. Always use trailing stops 20 to 30.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 10-30-2015 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Red colour

  2. #1231
    Registered user YoyO_o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,614
    Promo (¢)
    -45
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    we all should practice on demo account first of all,trading strategies are so many and most of them are simple. but if we want to get to be successful while trading with it. We need to have a long term demo trading experience with it,and a trader who has been disciplined enough to have the skills and experience of trading will succeed.

    Not allowed!

  3. #1232
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    6,807
    Promo (¢)
    1,140
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 117
    The best thing I can give to the new traders is that they should always trade with the use of what they have learned. But then if they have not learned anything yet, they shouldn't be in a hurry and then use the demo account for a long time till they get used to the way to trade the market. They also need to avoid trading with the use of scalping method.

    Not allowed!

  4. #1233
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    6,401
    Promo (¢)
    765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    The best thing I can give to the new traders is that they should always trade with the use of what they have learned. But then if they have not learned anything yet, they shouldn't be in a hurry and then use the demo account for a long time till they get used to the way to trade the market. They also need to avoid trading with the use of scalping method.
    Most times we don't understand the meaning of having a simple trading method. I so much understand it that I know that having a simple trading method means that it shouldn't be so hard to understand and in that simple method, I see trading with the pin bar and price action, this is what any trader in the market could actually make good use of when dealing in the market.

    Not allowed!

  5. #1234
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    646
    Promo (¢)
    2,880
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Every new traders comes into forex business with dreams but to make these dreams successful a good trading system is required in which we define all things about our styles and methods which we shall use during trading. If our system will be really well and according to the forex market then we shall earn more and more from this business.

    Not allowed!

  6. #1235
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    732
    Promo (¢)
    2,820
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    for success on any currency pair we need to build a good trading system which is going to guide us and help us make the right profits in due time. Practicing well is important and will therefore give us the ability to manage our risk to ensure we make the best decision in good timing. Forex is the best trade we can be hopeful to depend on and surely we must plan good to understand the need of profits if we must make good profitable trading with forex.

    Not allowed!

  7. #1236
    Low Cost
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    676
    Promo (¢)
    1,471
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    A simple trading system should not be incorporated with so many trading indicators because they would only lead to more confusions and not allowing you to start trading freely. One of the most simple trading tools or systems I have seen is to trade using just one moving average and whenever the price is above it then buy and whenever the price is below it then sell.

    Not allowed!

  8. #1237
    Rookie Batavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Batavia City
    Posts
    2,377
    Promo (¢)
    1,485
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 12
    the simple trading it will only can be created if you have understood and have a good knowledge and skills, for beginners the best way is do practicing in demo and try many strategies to find which one strategy are suit for you, you need a time to learn in a demo and the point is to getting much knowledge and experience before join in real.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by aftab92 View Post
    Every new traders comes into forex business with dreams but to make these dreams successful a good trading system is required in which we define all things about our styles and methods which we shall use during trading. If our system will be really well and according to the forex market then we shall earn more and more from this business.
    almost all comes here with that. but the fact many of us have a wrong mindset and only think forex trading is like money making machine and easy to get much money in a short time. that's why many of them is down one by one and only a patient traders will survive and will success in this market.

    Not allowed!

  9. #1238
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,950
    Promo (¢)
    8,560
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    A simple trading system should not be incorporated with so many trading indicators because they would only lead to more confusions and not allowing you to start trading freely. One of the most simple trading tools or systems I have seen is to trade using just one moving average and whenever the price is above it then buy and whenever the price is below it then sell.
    That is also my point, because I know that the market is complex and then when a trader also then add so many indicators to the way they trade, then they get to make the trading more even complicated. I understand the fact that indicators helps in making analysis and trading properly, however, we need to be careful and use only but one.

    Not allowed!


  10. #1239
    Low Cost
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    858
    Promo (¢)
    7,877
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    The best thing I can give to the new traders is that they should always trade with the use of what they have learned. But then if they have not learned anything yet, they shouldn't be in a hurry and then use the demo account for a long time till they get used to the way to trade the market. They also need to avoid trading with the use of scalping method.
    Yes you are right learning is too much important for every trader specially for the new trader in Forex business.Without learning there is no easy and simple strategy.There are so many trading strategies in Forex business and every trader choose his strategy according to his knowledge and ability.I think long time frame strategies are best for newbie traders.

    Not allowed!

  11. #1240
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,805
    Promo (¢)
    4,410
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    That is also my point, because I know that the market is complex and then when a trader also then add so many indicators to the way they trade, then they get to make the trading more even complicated. I understand the fact that indicators helps in making analysis and trading properly, however, we need to be careful and use only but one.
    Yes this is true if we use more than one trading tool that create much complexities nd also confuse the traders which is the right way to enter in the market and also we can far away from the success with it so we should not attract toward those methods or trading tools that are not secured and safe for winning so then the results will be opposite to our expectations.

    Not allowed!

Page 124 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •