Simple trading System for the new traders
Page 1 of 205 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple trading System for the new traders

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Simple trading System for the new traders

Here I am giving you a very simple trading strategy. I hope for the new trader it will helpful. This strategy is based on moving average, MACD, CCI, PARABOLIC SAR. We need three EMA. EMA-5, 6 AND 35. And indicators are with default settings. Now you will go for the buy when EMA-5 and EMA-6 cross the EMA-35 to the top and MACD line is above the zero line and the CCI is not higher than 90. You will go for sell when EMA-5 and EMA-6 are under EMA-35 and the MACD is below the zero line and the CCI is under the 90 level. Use target 40 to 60 pipes and use stop loss 30 pips. Always use trailing stops 20 to 30.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 10-30-2015 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Red colour

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Your risk and reward is good in this strategy, I have understand fully about your trading strategy but it would be much better if you will add some screenshots in your thread.

There is no use of screenshots in it so it would create problem for newbies to understand this strategy. So please improve that at first, beside of it this is a good trading strategy moving average is a good indicator, risk and reward is good, and this strategy is better for trending market. Indicator's selections are also very good, but it will be better if you will use less indicator's, you can ignore parabolic sar,rest three are seeming better for this strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Hello friend, where are the screenshots, please check other member's threads and from there you can get a good idea that how you have to write in a thread, screenshots would make your contest very unique and impressive along with it, you will able to see a new status too in the forum. I want to one request that if you are creating any thread then please give your best to make your thread more valuable and informative.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    This is a good strategy and the last couple of lines shows that trader's are working with good risk and reward in this strategy, but I would suggest trader to make his management more stronger and try to focus on more much better risk and reward entries. As other member's are saying that there is lack of screenshots in your thread, so please update them soon as possible to make your thread attractive.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    This is a good strategy and the last couple of lines shows that trader's are working with good risk and reward in this strategy, but I would suggest trader to make his management more stronger and try to focus on more much better risk and reward entries. As other member's are saying that there is lack of screenshots in your thread, so please update them soon as possible to make your thread attractive.
    yes, it is a good strategy for traders to make their money. and the risk to reward ratio on this is on the favorable side for the traders of this business. i like to use the management to make the success in a thing like this, and it can help me to grow my account in the good way.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    This is a typically bad trading system to me, and it is not simple as the thread starter claimed. How can I be seeing a bullish signal and will now enter the sell. It is not what I would do, I will always follow the right trading systems as I know the trading principles of the forex trading, and I will use the management to perfect the rest.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is a typically bad trading system to me, and it is not simple as the thread starter claimed. How can I be seeing a bullish signal and will now enter the sell. It is not what I would do, I will always follow the right trading systems as I know the trading principles of the forex trading, and I will use the management to perfect the rest.
    Sir I think thread creator don't have much time to explain about it, I am still waiting for his update and until he will not try to share more about it with full screenshots till then it will not be easy to learn that how to enter and exit in this strategy, I think thread creator was in haste when he was creating this thread, because there is no detail about the advantages and disadvantages of this strategy in this thread.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Sir I think thread creator don't have much time to explain about it, I am still waiting for his update and until he will not try to share more about it with full screenshots till then it will not be easy to learn that how to enter and exit in this strategy, I think thread creator was in haste when he was creating this thread, because there is no detail about the advantages and disadvantages of this strategy in this thread.
    yes, the explanation of the topic creator is not conclusive here. and when the trader is working with a strategy this way, it can cause traders to make things in simple way when known well. and the good skills like this will also have the advantage and disadvantage no matter how trader try it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    yes, the explanation of the topic creator is not conclusive here. and when the trader is working with a strategy this way, it can cause traders to make things in simple way when known well. and the good skills like this will also have the advantage and disadvantage no matter how trader try it.
    Yeah mate this could be a best question that why thread creator don't have the strategy advantages and disadvantages on the board, its should be clearly written by all thread creator that what advantages and disadvantages we will able to get from their strategy, by knowing this we can create possible safe measures plans for that strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    it is more of the indicators and that may be too much for traders who do not know how to work with it. not all traders could work with that kind of many strategy on the trading board of traders, and this will not cause motivation for the new traders of this business too.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 205 123451151101 ... LastLast