Results 1,601 to 1,603 of 1603

Thread: Simple trading System for the new traders

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Simple trading System for the new traders

Here I am giving you a very simple trading strategy. I hope for the new trader it will helpful. This strategy is based on moving average, MACD, CCI, PARABOLIC SAR. We need three EMA. EMA-5, 6 AND 35. And indicators are with default settings. Now you will go for the buy when EMA-5 and EMA-6 cross the EMA-35 to the top and MACD line is above the zero line and the CCI is not higher than 90. You will go for sell when EMA-5 and EMA-6 are under EMA-35 and the MACD is below the zero line and the CCI is under the 90 level. Use target 40 to 60 pipes and use stop loss 30 pips. Always use trailing stops 20 to 30.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 10-30-2015 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Red colour

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    The new traders most of the times think that the more complex that they get to make their trading strategy then the more they can make money with it and beginners shouldn't be in a hurry to use any of the indicators really. I have learned that it will be best that the trader gets to be patient with the market and they know that trading with indicator takes a lot more experience and learning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Saad Ahmad View Post
    Simple trading system to analysis the market are good choice for beginner but he can need to work on market with the power of our trading experience and knowledge however when trader start our trade in market then in lower and higher time frame period easily increase a lot of good profit from it simply.
    I must prefer them to use the long term strategies which are unique and very perfect for the new traders so they need to spend a long time period on the process of learning more and after it if they gets more experience then they will be settle in the rea; risky market for work very safely and accurately so they must take time for learning more .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    I must prefer them to use the long term strategies which are unique and very perfect for the new traders so they need to spend a long time period on the process of learning more and after it if they gets more experience then they will be settle in the rea; risky market for work very safely and accurately so they must take time for learning more .
    This is very wise decisions for the new traders to give time on the long term methods and after practices on it they can able to gets profits alot from this strategies which are very powerful for the support of a new trader so this is essential for each trader to give time for learning more and after it if they spend time to gain experience they will safe in the real market .

Not allowed!

Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161