Simple trading System for the new traders - Page 2
Page 2 of 205 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple trading System for the new traders

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Simple trading System for the new traders

Here I am giving you a very simple trading strategy. I hope for the new trader it will helpful. This strategy is based on moving average, MACD, CCI, PARABOLIC SAR. We need three EMA. EMA-5, 6 AND 35. And indicators are with default settings. Now you will go for the buy when EMA-5 and EMA-6 cross the EMA-35 to the top and MACD line is above the zero line and the CCI is not higher than 90. You will go for sell when EMA-5 and EMA-6 are under EMA-35 and the MACD is below the zero line and the CCI is under the 90 level. Use target 40 to 60 pipes and use stop loss 30 pips. Always use trailing stops 20 to 30.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 10-30-2015 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Red colour

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Point is that nothing will ever be simple for any trader who is new in the business, so therefore my advice is that they shouldn't capitalize on the simple terms, thus they have to first work it out on the demo account and master the certain trading method and be good at it, that only way it can be simple.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Point is that nothing will ever be simple for any trader who is new in the business, so therefore my advice is that they shouldn't capitalize on the simple terms, thus they have to first work it out on the demo account and master the certain trading method and be good at it, that only way it can be simple.
    Well, I wouldn't say that nothing will be simple to traders that are new, it is not so, they might find help among the experienced traders, and that will surely help them in the learning of this business. Although, nothing is perfectly easy in the market, but it can still simplifies the trading methods for them in this market trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    yes sir that can happen in forex, if trader's have the right direction from the starting then they can do better in this business, I have reliazed with the help of my own trading experience which taught me that how trading is simple of us if we have the right discipline and application in trading. Learning from good coach or forex trader's could make a newbie successful in forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    yes sir that can happen in forex, if trader's have the right direction from the starting then they can do better in this business, I have reliazed with the help of my own trading experience which taught me that how trading is simple of us if we have the right discipline and application in trading. Learning from good coach or forex trader's could make a newbie successful in forex.
    traders can work with their experience to begin to make tehir money in the business. the trading strategy which makes money for traders is what they understand too, not what traders believe on about. and traders will bring tehir discipline to helping them in this way too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    traders can work with their experience to begin to make tehir money in the business. the trading strategy which makes money for traders is what they understand too, not what traders believe on about. and traders will bring tehir discipline to helping them in this way too.
    you are right dear.traders can work on the base of their trading experience and they can get profit on the base of their trading skills.i think hardwork is really important for a trader to make good profit from this business because some tme loss can waste our account.in such situations struggling traders can survive.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Really mate this could be a finest issue which precisely why place author don't have your tactic pros and cons around the mother board, their should be plainly published by just about all place author which just what pros and cons we can in a position to get using their tactic, through understanding this particular you can develop achievable risk-free procedures programs to the tactic.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I wouldn't say that nothing will be simple to traders that are new, it is not so, they might find help among the experienced traders, and that will surely help them in the learning of this business. Although, nothing is perfectly easy in the market, but it can still simplifies the trading methods for them in this market trading.
    Well as a beginner who is honest nothing is actually simple. They could read it and see it simple but then on the application aspect it will not be that simple for them, so therefore they need to learn and practice harder, they shouldn't be far carried away by what they have read as that is not which matters the most, but then the practical aspect is what that matters.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well as a beginner who is honest nothing is actually simple. They could read it and see it simple but then on the application aspect it will not be that simple for them, so therefore they need to learn and practice harder, they shouldn't be far carried away by what they have read as that is not which matters the most, but then the practical aspect is what that matters.
    Well, the truth about the forex trading remains that it is very risky but simple. The risk in this business is making its simplicity to be lookingas if it were not. Its all about the preparedness of the trader and what he is applying in the market with what he know. This shows traders has to help themselves on this regard.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, the truth about the forex trading remains that it is very risky but simple. The risk in this business is making its simplicity to be lookingas if it were not. Its all about the preparedness of the trader and what he is applying in the market with what he know. This shows traders has to help themselves on this regard.
    yes, the forex business is risk, but the simplicity of the business is not for everyone. some traders will believe they are working with simple business, and that is when they are making some money at some times in the business. except that it is not always.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Many things can happen in the forex market, it is all about the experience of the trader, that will show how to apply the right techniques to the things of the market and make some money through that. And no matter what the system a trader wants to use, I believe that the learning is the way out to make things right.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 205 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast