What is more important?- Study or Training?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is more important?- Study or Training?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

What is more important?- Study or Training?

in forex the knowledge represented in the term study and the experience represented in the term trainingare of great importance, what is clear is that the trader has to study first and get a clear insight over the market trade and then as a second step he has to experimenrt his knowledge and train himself to how to face the market trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Both are equally important, learn forex field has a broad meaning. Practice also is part of the studying process, so it is our obligation to expand study. Because of the study, will get an insight and knowledge which will be useful for our progress in pursuing a career as a forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Both things are important for a Forex trader and we should not ingore the basic and important konwledge and skills in learning forex trading and after that good experience is our trainger and most of strategies and analysis skills we learn from our experience and spending time in this field.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Raees View Post
    Both things are important for a Forex trader and we should not ingore the basic and important konwledge and skills in learning forex trading and after that good experience is our trainger and most of strategies and analysis skills we learn from our experience and spending time in this field.
    i agree with you mate,one need both if one is thinking of making money when trading,it very important one take time to study about the market and it also very important one need to take time to study and train as well,so anybody thinking of just doing one and leaving the other,he/she will only end up losing

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 6
    I think that, you can be a profitable trader with good training and no study, but you will never be a profitable trader with good knowledge and study, but without any training. So Training is far more important than study. But, studying is also important, and could increase your chance for positive balance on your account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Perhaps we had better do the training, because the training we will be trained forex trading forex directly, so we actually gain knowledge and experience. While the study only to broaden it, which we do not exercise direct trading and we did not get to experience.

Not allowed!

LOOKING TO MAKE A TEAM TO BEAT THE FOREX MARKET
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    STUDY AND LEARNING about the forex market is a very important step that you should before getting involved in training or even real trading , because if you were a beginner then most probably you don`t the basic terms which are used in the forex market , and that`s why you should first learn the basic terms and basic information , once you got to know those then you can start training to verify that you have actually acquired that basic knowledge ,and so study and training are both very important ..

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 1
    I think study is important. In my place, there are no forex training which really good and can makes us become good trader after training. Which can makes us have good trading skill is when we much learn and much practice. After that, we will have good trading skill. Forex training will never makes us have good skill in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    i think all is important and all is created for one goal make profit , so i think you should study and while you are studying you should in the same time practice to make the studying is easy and also faces the market movement , so i training while study equal to make profit in the real account ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by nejmeddine View Post
    in forex the knowledge represented in the term study and the experience represented in the term trainingare of great importance, what is clear is that the trader has to study first and get a clear insight over the market trade and then as a second step he has to experimenrt his knowledge and train himself to how to face the market trade
    In my personal opinion i think both are very important in the trading because i think first of all we need the good study in the forex trading and if we have the good knowledge of the trading then we will mange the trading well then we need to have the training to get the success in the forex trading so in my opinion i think we need the both and both are very important to get the success in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast