Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others - Page 60
Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Unhappy Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    meta trader 4 is more simple that the other platforms and so it is widely preferred by many traders around the world and so the trader can use it and makes simple trading with just few clicks and start to make money from the market, the meta trader 4 is my favorite platform and i did not change it till now and will continue trading with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    Everyone know that mt4 terminal are best and more then powerful trading terminal from other all type of trading terminal on this business. I have always use it to properly follow the market in demo or real trading account for trading practice to getting a lot of more then knowledge for developing successful strategy on market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes, the mt4 platform is a really elegant platform compared to other.
    I have not even used any other platform except for the Web trader provided by olymp trade and I can tell you that the mt4 platform supersedes it by far.
    Using mt4 gives you this unique user experience that makes you understand what you're doing.
    Trading has never been simpler and more convenient as it is brought to us by the metatrader platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Yes mt4 is a good platform so as well as other trading platforms too, but the mt4 platform is the one platform am so familiar with including mt5 this are my best trading platform to trade with, this platform make trading very easy and simple for both desktop and mobile phones, they are very simple for anyone to use and we can use any custom indicator in this platform, so it's really a good trading platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    For the last four to five years I have been trading using MT4 trading platform. It is much better than my opinion and new one and latest ctrader. Because of simplicity and last interface I love the platform which is easier and easier to use. As long as I trade in stock and forex market, I will use this platform. My rating for 5 will be 5.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 11
    well yes your are right it is the best platform for trading not because it is old and people are familiar with it,it is also one of the reason but mostly people prefer it because it is easy in use and have the ebst features and the best user interface which makes it easy to understand and to work with,also that it is also available for mobile phones.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I have used differents platform since l became trader the best and simple platform is metatrader 4 platform is the better platform what I use the other platform have differents than metatrader 4 and thay are not clair to me so I advice you to use your strategy or make your order to trading Just on metatrader 4

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.

I agree with your opinion. for me, so far the MT4 platform is still the best platform for trading. its use is not difficult and not complicated. not only that, the use of custom indicators or EA is also easier than other platforms.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by xauyuro View Post
    I agree with your opinion. for me, so far the MT4 platform is still the best platform for trading. its use is not difficult and not complicated. not only that, the use of custom indicators or EA is also easier than other platforms.
    I know that the mt4 platform is a good forex platform, there are many features on this forex platform who can make forex traders to be trading correctly. But calling it the best is what I can't support, the best forex platforms are not popular, it is the popularity of the mt4 that makes forex traders to call it the best, but it can deliver successful on what you are using it for.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Mt4 is one of the best platform there is, I dont know if its because I started with it, way back in the year 2010, but its the best how ever the best thing to look for as a trader is to know the indicators how to trade, it might give you some confidence or you might like the atmosphere you like but serious its important you know how to use it, but if I were to compare mt4 and mt5 then I would take mt4 any time its the best and it can make me some good money at any one point.

Not allowed!

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061 LastLast