Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others
Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Unhappy Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Yes sir almost we all have good experience with meta trader 4 trading platform and you are right about it that in last 4,5 year's people have used this software a lot in their trading, I also believe that its number one still in the market and I will also give this 5 out of 5 marks, The good thing about mt4 is that it suit to all kinds of trader's you can use robot in it, you can apply hedging, and you can do trade on stocks too with the use of mt4.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.
    Meta trader is best one in my point of view as it is user interface and one can easily learn to operate this software or a platform of trading. And one other hand it provide various indicator for technical analysis and is quite simple and best one I have seen in last 3 years

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    Metatraders my favorite platforms as well - lightweight, simple interface, mass-used, almost no limits in customising. Only thing that I miss is second charts, especially a 15-second chart in Metatrader 5. If any Metatrader had these built in I would probably never use another platform.

I know there are indicators that can built these, but it takes two extra charts for each market and quite a big chunk of CPU power, and if feed is interrupted the chart may or may not proceed correctly, which is unreliable at least.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Yes mt4 is the best trading platform so many traders, for e is the best too compare to other platform, mt4 has being there for a long time still this platform is still working very smoothly, no one find any bulk using this platform is simply the best of all.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Russians - they create stuff like this - 10-20 years and it still works rock solid and people love it more than anything else. Lada Niva/4x4 is another example - there were statistics for some months showing more Lada Niva/4x4 sold in Germany than BMW X5.
    If you actually compare functionality and options (including inner programing language) of Metatraders with professional platforms Metatraders are way behind. But if prices are included - well, you get Metatrader along with quotes from almost any broker in the world for free - nothing can beat this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhagatfx View Post
    Meta trader is best one in my point of view as it is user interface and one can easily learn to operate this software or a platform of trading. And one other hand it provide various indicator for technical analysis and is quite simple and best one I have seen in last 3 years
    You should test other platforms too friend, because they are also good same like mt4, till now I have test so many platforms but I also confess about it that meta trader 4 is one of the popular trading platform in this world. Almost all the trading facilities are available for trader's in it, other trading platforms have less features of trading but their server speed is better than mt4.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    NinjaTrader and JForex are good examples of (half) professional platforms we can try for free. Both have enormous charting capabilities and internal programming languages. The major difference with Metatraders is the unlimited number of timeframes in both platforms.
    There are others also available for free, of course - Think or Swim, Sierracharts, Tradestation (not sure if this can be legally tried for free).

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Unhappy Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others
    yes those had with the offers as trader might works with the different choice on selection as occupying use of system and the strategy along with the offers of varies with the available option as those should be found from the different finance forum and blogs of expert trader in the internet.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I have been trading with mt4 platform for the past ten years and it is the best to me because I am very used to it.I have traded on other trading platforms as well and mt4 is no match for any of them . I may not be able to compare with ctrader platform because I have never used it before , but I have never come across any platform that beats mt4 platform hands down . It is very simple , flexible and user friendly

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast