Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others - Page 6
Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Unhappy Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    can be seen in forex trading market robo forex broker also provide trading in some other trading platforms but right now I have experience of mt4 terminal only.I am agree with you but I don't think that mt5 is less beneficial than mt4, in my view all these platforms are good but mt5 version is came up with some extra functions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    [lang=ar]A manifestation of the power of meta Tradr 4 platform allows you to perform various strategies without any complications
    Market and pending orders, and the immediate implementation of direct trading on the chart, stop-loss orders
    , Is moving to stop the loss, the intraday chart, the trade date all these tools and more under
    Your disposal.
    Tradr with Meta 4 trading has become flexible and comfortable.
    Systems for implementation
    Two different things to the market
    4 types of pending orders
    Two types of stop-loss orders and stop loss orders animation[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    yes i am also user of mt4, i tried mt5 but that is not good from my opinion because there is little different, when i open same side orders it adds in old order, i am not understand this how it adds and spread add in order or what, so mt4 is little simple and good for me i think, if mt5 have extra feature then kindly share here

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes i am also user of mt4, i tried mt5 but that is not good from my opinion because there is little different, when i open same side orders it adds in old order, i am not understand this how it adds and spread add in order or what, so mt4 is little simple and good for me i think, if mt5 have extra feature then kindly share here
    That is correct. There are not too much difference between two of them and MT5 only got a lot of extra features too. If we can use them properly then we can earn better but if you are not even using the tools to begin with then perhaps MT4 is still good enough already. So you should pick the metatrader based on your skill and knowledge first.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 26
    Yes, I am agree with this opinion. MT4 trading platform is excellent from others. I am using MT4 terminal about 8 years old. I have not find any problem in my trading life. MT4 is easy and good for trading but I am not compare with ctrader platform. Because of I am not used ctrader platform and other platform user is not more than MT4. I am happy for using MT4 trading platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by azaharul View Post
    Yes, I am agree with this opinion. MT4 trading platform is excellent from others. I am using MT4 terminal about 8 years old. I have not find any problem in my trading life. MT4 is easy and good for trading but I am not compare with ctrader platform. Because of I am not used ctrader platform and other platform user is not more than MT4. I am happy for using MT4 trading platform.
    Ya, true about that! There is no way MT4 platform is bad after all and as long we can use the platform well then we will be able to make money and trade with it. It's not like we will be needing other platforms too in here such as MT5 or even web trader. Just one platform will be enough as long we can use it properly and make money enough from here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Other platform are good as well but can't be compare to mt4 this platform support a slow Internet connection, your trading could be perform smoothly on slow Internet connection and several indicators, or tools can be use with this platform which make it the best trading platform anyone could possibly use to trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    This is not a good advice for trader's especially if we are saying them to do trade with slower internet connection in their mt4 terminal, according to me we have to focus on the proper safety of our friends and have to work with good internet connected speed, there can be so many problems during trading if we don't have a good internet connection so would never suggest anybody to do trade with slower internet connection.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 20
    You say very true thing. I see the many trading platform that are available for trading but in all of them the only meta trader 4 or 5 is the best trading platform that help a lot traders in their trading. We can use many tools in meta trader 4 or 5 that help us to do a good and profitable trades. That in other platform are now have these tools.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Mt4 remain the best trading platform anyone can use, I have been trading forex for a long time now and I have not consider using other platforms because mt4 is not working very well, mt4 have always work well there is no problem with this platform if you have a very reliable Internet connection available to use with this platform.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast