Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others - Page 64
Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Unhappy Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i been trading with mt4 all this years and i think its the best platform
    but i never come across any platform that beats mt4 down

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    There are a lot of good terminals too but just that most of us are more familiar trading with the mt4 platform that's why we prefer and consider it the best among every other trading platform, there are many other good terminals to trade with, but am more familiar trading with mt4 that's why I also prefer and see it as the best trading terminal to trade with.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes my bro I am agree with you i am already using metatrader 4 because it's very good with compare to other trading softwares, I mean currency pairs expert Advisors and indicators range of indicators you can use any thing you for earning profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    Mt4 is good platform, I have tried some others terminal before but non work the magic like mt4 does, mt4 is my favorite trading platform and it will continue to be my favorite trading platform, this platform is simple to trade with and we can use almost any type of indicators in this platform too, this are the reason why I so much like mt4.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    MT4 is definitely good, it is however getting a bit obsolete. MT5 is generally a good replacement with many functional additions - undocked charts, real market participation, custom symbols, extra timeframes, tick history on demand, new type of program - Service ,besides Script, Expert Advisor and Indicator inherited from MT4. Service type of program opens quite a few opportunities -it is the first one which is not executed on a chart, it runs on demand in the background in a separate thread.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    Mt4 is good platform, I have tried some others terminal before but non work the magic like mt4 does, mt4 is my favorite trading platform and it will continue to be my favorite trading platform, this platform is simple to trade with and we can use almost any type of indicators in this platform too, this are the reason why I so much like mt4.
    I know that the mt4 trading platform is good, this is the trading platform that gives traders the ability to trade the market more politely. When the traders are trading the mt4 platform, traders will get to trade with the confidence that their internet connection will be fast with the trading platform. Trader can work with robots and other strategies likewise on it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    is best one in my point of view as it is user interface and one can easily learn to operate this software or a platform of trading. And one other hand it provide various indicator for technical analysis

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    Mt4 platform can make it possible for us to make use of any trading tool, we can use any custom indicator to trade, so the mt4 platform is really good in terms of this aspect, but there are other good platform too but I prefer to be working with the mt4 platform compare to any other trading platform because I like it more than every other platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Yes dear there is no doubt that metatrader 4 is a good trading software which provide us a lot of simple tools compared to other trading softwares.
    One thing is also famous in metatrader 4 because it provide us both type of platforms mobile and PC also and second saying it is the most old and most used trading software by all the brokers.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I know that the mt4 trading platform is good, this is the trading platform that gives traders the ability to trade the market more politely. When the traders are trading the mt4 platform, traders will get to trade with the confidence that their internet connection will be fast with the trading platform. Trader can work with robots and other strategies likewise on it.
    It is sure good that we trade with mt4 forex platform, this is the forex platform who can beat many forex platforms in competitions. We can get to trade better with the mt4 platform if we have the opportunity to trade it with good strategy and get to use the better internet with it. Not that we can be sure that it will trade correctly if the internet is poor, that might disappoint us.

Not allowed!

Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465 LastLast