Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others - Page 63
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465 LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 645

Thread: Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    621
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

    Unhappy Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

    Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.

    Not allowed!

  2. #621
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Mt4 is the best trading platform no doubt, there are so many platform that we can actually trade with but almost every forex trader prefer to trade with mt4 which simple means that it's the best and most simple platform anyone can ever use, mt4 is a good trading platform and no doubt it's better than most of the other forex terminals.
    Yes, the mt4 forex platform is the best, there is no forex platform who could be compared to this if forex traders critically looked into the functions and the features of this forex platform in full. To trade the forex field well, forex traders will need this forex platform for fast and stable analysis. This makes the mt4 to be very reliable and most traders are always looking for it for their trading.

    Not allowed!

  3. #622
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,063
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    I have used this trading platform many times, and it is so good, it is the best in the market when all features are being combined together. But, recently I have seen that some trading platforms has the features that the metatrader platform does not have, and i think they have to upgrade it in comparison.

    Not allowed!

  4. #623
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,294
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Other trading platforms are also very good to trade with, but the mt4 is more popular than every other trading platform, since it's popular more than any other trading platform that's why it's also rate best of all other trading platform, I really like the mt4 terminal compare to other trading platform too because it's very easy and simple to trade with.

    Not allowed!

  5. #624
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    For internet speed in online business, it is especially important for forex trading business. With stable internet speed, it will facilitate our trading activities, both to execute re-entry or exit market. feel comfortable with a stable and good inter connection so it is suitable for pursuing this forex trading business.

    Not allowed!

  6. #625
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    You say very true thing. I see the many trading platform that are available for trading but in all of them the only meta trader 4 or 5 is the best trading platform that help a lot traders in their trading. We can use many tools in meta trader 4 or 5 that help us to do a good and profitable trades. That in other platform are now have these tools.
    What I know is that there are many trading platforms, many of them are so good, while only few are bad due to one reason or the other. I have being trying all my best to work with the best in the market alone, the use of the mt4 platform is my option since I have no other choices than to be trading with it as the most widely available in the market.

    Not allowed!

  7. #626
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    324
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Yes my dear overall I am agree about your point of you that metatrader 4 is really a great platform compare to any other trading software because it is the most easy to use and user friendly trading software add one thing is also very interested in this trading software that it is the most old trading software by Meta quotes software company.

    Not allowed!

  8. #627
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Other trading platforms are also very good to trade with, but the mt4 is more popular than every other trading platform, since it's popular more than any other trading platform that's why it's also rate best of all other trading platform, I really like the mt4 terminal compare to other trading platform too because it's very easy and simple to trade with.
    I just like the comment you made here, many traders will be saying that the mt4 platform is the best, but they will not give a good reason for it. You have actually spoken my mind for the fact that you said the mt4 platform is popular, that is why many traders do not know much of other trading platforms, they will only be commenting on mt4 that they know as the best.

    Not allowed!

  9. #628
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I just like the comment you made here, many traders will be saying that the mt4 platform is the best, but they will not give a good reason for it. You have actually spoken my mind for the fact that you said the mt4 platform is popular, that is why many traders do not know much of other trading platforms, they will only be commenting on mt4 that they know as the best.
    Among many trading platform i have used, i realised that success is so possible with all of them. And no matter how bad trading platform could be, it is such that will give traders the opportunity to open and close their trade, that is fair enough. The distinct part of trading is when traders could use their trading platform successfully to do virtually everything their trade needs, that is what the MT4 terminal is doing.

    Not allowed!

  10. #629
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    What I know is that there are many trading platforms, many of them are so good, while only few are bad due to one reason or the other. I have being trying all my best to work with the best in the market alone, the use of the mt4 platform is my option since I have no other choices than to be trading with it as the most widely available in the market.
    I know that there are many forex platforms in forex field, it is never a new thing to trade them, we only need to work with them based on the good capacity we can trade with. To trade the forex field needs more of the forex system and experience of traders, not even the forex platform, but if it is the forex platform we are dealing with to choose the best truly, mt4 platform still has it.

    Not allowed!

  11. #630
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,063
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    There is no doubt that metatrader 4 is really a great platform compared to any other trading software because it is the most easy to use and also most old trading software which is supported by every broker and most of traders are used it due to its simplicity.

    Not allowed!

Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •