Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others - Page 62
Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Unhappy Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    I have used several trading platforms, I know their good sides and I know their bad sides. The MT4 trading platform is so good, not doubt about that, but the way traders are rating it is too high, it is not really the best, but it could still do almost all what you need from it. But there are some advanced features that MT4 platform is lacking, but some few platforms has it. Example of this is partially closing of our trading order that we did not initially split when we open the trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Yes my dear there is no doubt that metatrader 4 is a good platform which provide a lot of opportunities and tools to trade in the market.most of readers are like metatrader 4 because there are a lot of trading opportunities and trading strategies are available which are only support metatrader 4.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I have used several trading platforms, I know their good sides and I know their bad sides. The MT4 trading platform is so good, not doubt about that, but the way traders are rating it is too high, it is not really the best, but it could still do almost all what you need from it. But there are some advanced features that MT4 platform is lacking, but some few platforms has it. Example of this is partially closing of our trading order that we did not initially split when we open the trade.
    You are making a good point, and i know that the forex traders who are trading the mt4 platform are so much, they have got the whole of the financial market customer base, that is the privilege they have over other forex platforms. I know that the mt4 platform is so good, it could not be the perfect platform, there will be something it did not have and others have. I have seen many features on the c-Traders in whom the mt4 lack apart from your own points.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Yes meta trader 4 is a good trading platform that's work smoothly and it's also very easy to use, this trading platform is much easier to use compare to other trading platform, that's why I really like it so much, and I prefer mt4 more than any other trading platform, because am more familiar with this trading platform more than any other.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Yes meta trader 4 is a good trading platform that's work smoothly and it's also very easy to use, this trading platform is much easier to use compare to other trading platform, that's why I really like it so much, and I prefer mt4 more than any other trading platform, because am more familiar with this trading platform more than any other.
    Mt4 is the best trading platform for me, for the past 3 years this is the only platform I have use and I haven't find any difficulties or experience any slow movement in this platform. mt4 always work Smoothly this platform work more better than any other trading platform that's why I will always stick with this terminal at all time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Yes, Mt4 terminal is best for our trading business because it is use to use and always help us to trade and make strategy for our trade in the forex market. I am know its benefit and disadvantage in my trade. But i am always prefer and use mt4 terminal in our trade and make good profit in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Personally, I like Metatrader 4 trading platform and there is enough of trading possibilities. I have tried to use other trading platforms but finally I have returned back to MT4 because of big experience and simplicity. On the other hand there are a lot of indicators that can be used with this trading platform and it is still very popular among traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    It is a good trading platform, because it's always easy to use and work perfectly well at all time, it's simple for anyone to use, and it's more common among others so we can consider it as the best trading platform, because 90% of forex traders make use of meta trader 4 to perform the trading operation so it's the best terminal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    You say very true thing. I see the many trading platform that are available for trading but in all of them the only meta trader 4 or 5 is the best trading platform that help a lot traders in their trading. We can use many tools in meta trader 4 or 5 that help us to do a good and profitable trades. That in other platform are now have these tools.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Mt4 is the best trading platform no doubt, there are so many platform that we can actually trade with but almost every forex trader prefer to trade with mt4 which simple means that it's the best and most simple platform anyone can ever use, mt4 is a good trading platform and no doubt it's better than most of the other forex terminals.

Not allowed!

Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162636465 LastLast