Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others - Page 61
Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Unhappy Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    Maybe many of us start or begin our trading with Mt4 that's why we consider it to be the best of all other trading platform I myself couldn't find any other platform as interesting as mt4, mt4 is my favorite trading platform and it will always be because it's the only platform am very familiar with right now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Mt4 is a good trading platform it's more more friendly compare to most of the other trading platform because we can really trade with the mt4 easily anytime, mt4 is simple and friendly terminal to use, other trading platforms are really good too but am just more familiar trading with mt4 that's why I use the mt4 terminal only.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    I have been using mt4 since many years. My comment is that I will not want to change to other platform. They have a lot of indicators as well as some preset EAs. As i always on the try out of new EA, the backtesting tools come in handy. I give them 10/10.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpenguin View Post
    I have been using mt4 since many years. My comment is that I will not want to change to other platform. They have a lot of indicators as well as some preset EAs. As i always on the try out of new EA, the backtesting tools come in handy. I give them 10/10.
    Metatrader 4 is the best forex trading platform out there, apart from the fact that is is very powerful and fast, plus it's incredibly easy mobile app. It has a lot of resources and library for developing indicators and expert advisors, it is also very easy to learn it proprietary programming language for developing EAs and indicators.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Since l join the forex market I use only one platform and that's meta trader 4 this platform is the best compare to other platform with mt4 platform. we have trading on all week this platform is good and work very smooth I find no problem using this platform and it being 3 years plus that am using this meta trader 4 platform, I must say it the best of all non can be compare to it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Since l join the forex market I use only one platform and that's meta trader 4 this platform is the best compare to other platform with mt4 platform. we have trading on all week this platform is good and work very smooth I find no problem using this platform and it being 3 years plus that am using this meta trader 4 platform, I must say it the best of all non can be compare to it.
    I have many time compare our mt4 terminal with other. but, it is so best from all other trading platform because it function and setting is so easy to understand and every trading tool help us to trade and make trading strategy for our trade. So, i have only start our trade with this way and get good earning in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Yes my dear you are saying right that metatrader 4 is the best trading software all over the world and most used in trading history. Most of people like metatrader 4 due to its simplicity and there are a lot of trading strategies are available in the market which support this platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by alisaim View Post
    Yes my dear you are saying right that metatrader 4 is the best trading software all over the world and most used in trading history. Most of people like metatrader 4 due to its simplicity and there are a lot of trading strategies are available in the market which support this platform.
    Meta trader is best one in my point of view as its user interface and one can easily learn to operate this software or a platform of trading. And one other hand it providei various indicator for technical analysis and is quite simple and best one I have seen in last 3 year.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Yes my dear you are saying right that Mt4 is really a great platform by Every side. It is the most famous trading platform due to the first trading software in this business that's why it is most used all over the world.
    But, due to its simplicity a lot of traders are used it and there are a lot of trading strategies are available in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i see this platform is better and easier more than the other platform and also lighter and so this makes meta trader is widely used with the most of the brokers and traders, it is easy to learn and easy to work with it, so the trader work with it easily and quickly. i prefer the meta trader on the other platform and use my strategy with it and enjoy trading.

Not allowed!

Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 LastLast