Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others - Page 5
Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Unhappy Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    mt4 is the preferred platform for me because it is easy to use and easy to set a strategy and work with it, and opening and closing of the trades is fast and so this makes trading more easy and smooth, thouh there are many platforms other than meta trader and some of them are better than it bt this platform become the most popular one in the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    I have tried many trading platform, and i can say that all of them will do the purpose of entering the market for you, but the one that will do the professional trading analysis for you are not much, and the bets one out of this all is the mt4 trading platform, i have used it and i have tested it to be the best ever i know in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    because we have worked longer with mt4 or mt5 then feel comfortable to use it for trading, but maybe for them who come to forex trading with use ctrader first, they will have think that ctrader is good for them, but of course, one thing this is about the choice and we only need to trade with the thing to make us feel comfortable

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    What a great words here, I am agree with this, most of trader's have a long experience of mt4 terminal trading and that's why they don't want to change it to other's now, the same thing can happen with other trading softwares, if a new trader will start with th mt5 rather than mt4 terminal then we can see the same result like this. That trader will follow the mt5 much than the mt4 terminal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Well personally I don't want to compare any trading platform with other because every trading platform could have the great features and those could be so much differ from others, a trader can choose his trading platform according to his trading character. Personally I am using the mt4 terminal for trading but I am thinking to change it to mt5 now because I need more faster execution speed and I believe that mt5 can give me this.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Very excellent platform and worth the experience and the many advantages including speed Tnvez orders, including a lot of analysis tools to help dealers provide in any kind of analysis, such that it contains many of the indicators

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 26
    Most user using MT4/ Metratrader 4 terminal. Because of , MT4 terminal is old or best for traders. MT5 terminal is good too but user is small. Because of MT4 using is our habit.MT4 time frame is good for analysis. MT4 terminal is my favorite terminal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 8
    Mt4 is the best trading platform for me, for the past 3 years this is the only platform I have use and I haven't find any difficulties or experience any slow movement in this platform, mt4 always work Smoothly this platform work more better than any other trading platform that's why I will always stick with this terminal at all time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 23
    azaharul, yes, there are some reasons that why many traders still use mt4 than mt5 itself, mt4 is older and most popular than mt5, and so many newbies still find this platform for trading with follow their senior too, but maybe one time, mt5 will become the choice for many traders and they start to change mt4 with mt5, it can happen

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    There are certain features and functions in metatrader4 which are not available in some web based trading platforms and beside that, metatrader4 is user friendly as you can easily sit down and learn how your own. For those of us that are already addicted to trading on mt4, it will be very difficult to switch to another trading platform no matter how good it may look. I have discovered that over 95% of retail traders use metatrader4 to trade

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast