Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others - Page 55
Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Unhappy Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    Every trading platform is good for trading its depend on our choice that which platform we are like to trade in this market. traders skills and their experience is the main thing that is help us to make money on forex we are use a good trading platform for only access on this market. I like to trade with only meta trader 4 platform that is help me to trade with proper way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    well yes mt4 is the best platform because of the features and the interface that this platform is much easy to understand and to work with as it is handy in use and other thing is that no matter it is old people dont wanna change it because they have became familiar with it and by changing it will affect the working and working style.
    You have a good point here, the interface of the mt4 trading platform is a selling point for the platform. The interface is simple and have a stable function, this is enough for traders to look for mt4 has their preferred trading platform. Also, the internet connection is very fast with mt4 platfom, and traders have the ability to do offline analysis with it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Yes it's true that metatrader 4 is an easy and most used trading platform in the world at this moment compare to any other trading platform. Metatrader 4 is most used trading platform in the world because, it is the oldest version of metaquotes software company that's why everyone use this trading software. Now they are not want to go for any other trading software because they build their trading strategies in metatrader 4.
    Yes, considering the comparing of the MT4 with some other trading terminals, we will realize that MT4 is good to use and it is very stable at the same time. Those traders which believes in quality trading analysis will always be making good income with it. Everything which traders need to compound should already be set before trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    Mt4 is really a good trading platform that we can trade with, as for me this is best trading platform I don't think there is any platform that can be equal to mt4, meta trader 4 is the best trading platform that we can trade and make money and this is the best trading platform that we can trade and make money with.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    yeah meta trader 4 platform is best from all of other trading platform and if traders are use it they can use many helping tools with it. we can install the many trading tools on it like the trading system and indicators that are help us to identify the market trend easily. I also use only this platform that is help me to identify the market trend easily.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Yes it's true that metatrader 4 is an easy and most used trading platform in the world at this moment compare to any other trading platform. Metatrader 4 is most used trading platform in the world because, it is the oldest version of metaquotes software company that's why everyone use this trading software. Now they are not want to go for any other trading software because they build their trading strategies in metatrader 4.
    Everything about the mt4 platform is good and easy to use, there should be no further argument when a forex trader says he likes it and have it has the best platform he is using. There is no other forex platform that can be good as this, and i know that mt4 is the most widely used platform all over the world. I have made my search on that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I prefer mt4 because it's more simple and easy to trade with and second because am familiar with this platform only, there are many good terminal too, but I start my trading with mt4 and I want to continue it this way because mt4 has never disappoint me anytime, I don't want to switch to any other terminal aside from meta trader platforms.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    I prefer mt4 because it's more simple and easy to trade with and second because am familiar with this platform only, there are many good terminal too, but I start my trading with mt4 and I want to continue it this way because mt4 has never disappoint me anytime, I don't want to switch to any other terminal aside from meta trader platforms.
    I prefer to trade mt4 platform for many reasons, and i know that it is the one that most forex traders are using, they are using it due to the fact that it is not giving them problem, this makes it great. But in comparison with other forex platforms, i don't like to be doing the comparison, i just go for the platform which i know that can work well for me without me regretting using it. I have used many platforms, i don't regret using any of them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Yeah sure the mt4 platform is best for traders to use on their trading because there are not best trading platform like the meta trader 4 platform and if traders are use it with care they will be able to make big profit easily on this market. Every one on this world only like the meta trader 4 platform that is give us right market direction.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Mt4 platform is not only famous platform of this business its also a very good and effective for traders and when traders are use it once they will never leave it. You can see that in this world more then 95 percent traders are use meta trader 4 platform. I also like to use only meta trader 4 platform that is help traders to earn daily basis good profit.

Not allowed!

Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast