Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others - Page 52
Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Unhappy Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by kachii View Post
    i want to say that the meta trader 4 is the best platform to use and i usually use it i think we all have good experience with meta trader 4 trading platform i believe that it is a number one still in the market and i want to give this 5 out of 5 marks and the good thing is it is very simple, flexible and user friendly
    Yes, our trading experience or skills is always tell us mt4 terminal is best or not best for our trading business because but i think mt terminal is best for our trading business because it is very easy to use and understand for our trading business and when we can use it to make strategy then it help us to make and get successfully trade in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Yeah mt4 platform is best platform of this market and traders who are use it they will earn profit every day on this market. I never use any other platform so I do not say any thing about them but mostly traders are said that only meta trader 4 and 5 platform are the best platform of this business and these are help us to trade with easy way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    There is no doubt that metatrader 4 is the famous and most easy trading software in the market at this moment. i saw only one broker who provide a lot of trading softwares to their clients. Roboforex, is really a good choice for a traders because, roboforex provide a lot of free facilities of trading to their clients. Like, deposit bonus, tradable bonus, and free VPS etc.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    There is no doubt that metatrader 4 is the famous and most easy trading software in the market at this moment. i saw only one broker who provide a lot of trading softwares to their clients. Roboforex, is really a good choice for a traders because, roboforex provide a lot of free facilities of trading to their clients. Like, deposit bonus, tradable bonus, and free VPS etc.
    Yes, many trading terminal available in forex market and we can use it to make good trading strategy and make good profit. Mt4 terminal is best from all trading terminal because it is very reliable terminal to trade and always help the trader to get successfully trade in the stock market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Meta trader 4 is a good trading platform, there are also many other good terminal that we can trade with too, but in my opinion mt4 is the best trading platform to trade with, we can trade and make good money with any trading platform but I prefer to trade with meta trader 4 because it's more simpler for me to trade because am more familiar with it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Meta trader 4 is a good trading platform, there are also many other good terminal that we can trade with too, but in my opinion mt4 is the best trading platform to trade with, we can trade and make good money with any trading platform but I prefer to trade with meta trader 4 because it's more simpler for me to trade because am more familiar with it.
    Yes, many other trading terminal available here but mt4 terminal is best from all other trading terminal because its trading tool help the trader to understand market trend however we can easily trade and make good profit from it. Other trading terminal is best but it cannot help the trader to find market trend and strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mwana View Post
    Yes, many other trading terminal available here but mt4 terminal is best from all other trading terminal because its trading tool help the trader to understand market trend however we can easily trade and make good profit from it. Other trading terminal is best but it cannot help the trader to find market trend and strategy.
    It is good trading terminal because it is very easy to use and understand and when market condition is too mush poor then this indicator help us to analysis the market properly however we can easily trade and make good profit in the forex market. Mt4 terminal is best or easy trading platform from other trading terminal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    well yes you have said right about this platform because it have the best features that makes working good and the interface of this platform is much good that helps you to understand the working of this platform in a better way it is so simple easy and handy in use.Main thing is that people have become familiar with this platform so they dont want to change it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Meta trader 4 has one of the best trading features that's actually make it the best among other platforms, I can't even think of trading forex without mt4 too, because am so familiar with it and consider it the best trading platform, it's has all the features trader's need to trade and succeed in this market easily, cause of this I prefer it you to other platforms.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Meta trader 4 has one of the best trading features that's actually make it the best among other platforms, I can't even think of trading forex without mt4 too, because am so familiar with it and consider it the best trading platform, it's has all the features trader's need to trade and succeed in this market easily, cause of this I prefer it you to other platforms.
    Yes, it is best trading terminal for our trading business because it is very easy to use and understand for our trading business. If we have not yet any experience and trading skills then we can easily use it to make good trading strategy or chart pattern for our trading business and make good profit from it.

Not allowed!

Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast