Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others - Page 4
Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Unhappy Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    I think you should give your opinion like this because I am sure you are not accustomed to using different trading platforms in addition to mt4. if someone has high adaptability, I think that person would assume that all the existing platform is good, nothing bad. because we know that every platform there is no perfect. sure there are drawbacks as well the advantages of each platforms. it would not hurt for us to try something new. so why won't you give it a try?
    Yes buddy actually trading platforms have good benefits for trader I think mt5 is one of best trading platform now because before there was a draw back that hedging was not possible in mt5 but now I have got the confirmation that we can use the hedging in mt5 as well same like mt4 and I have also seen that server speed is much faster than mt4 there so I am thinking t use mt5 in future.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    i see this platform is better and easier more than the other platform and also lighter and so this makes meta trader is widely used with the most of the brokers and traders, it is easy to learn and easy to work with it ,so the trader work with it easily and quickly. i prefer the meta trader on the other platform and use my strategy with it and enjoy trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    I have done the comparison that you are talking about now, and i have seen that the mt4 trading platform is the best, and traders who are working with other trading platforms can testify to this saying also. The trading in the forex is not hard to me since i have the mt4 trading platform by my side, and i am still having difficulties in working well with other trading platforms.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    I have never traded with other forex trading platform apart from the mt4 platform. It's a good trading platform to trade forex and I so much understand how to navigate and use the tools I need to have a successful trade. There are many other trading platform we can choose from but the mt4 is the best for me and I love using it to open my trades in an understandable form.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Mt4 is really a good platform though there won't be much difference between mt4 and mt5 because they are just the same just the 5 digit that make then kind of difference from each other, though I have trade with any other platforms apart from mt4 but I no for sure that mt5 is also a good platform that we can use in the market smoothly, there are so many trading platform but mt4 is what am comfortable trading with because it give me no problem ever since I started to use it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Some brokers have their own trading platform but when you look at it it works well for the right thing there is a chance we have the best mt4 as the best platform in the world these s where most peole make some good money so when you trade they make it look like the best in every trade

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Trading on the mt4 platform is one of the best opportunities that you can trade with very well but you have to make sure that you always keep adjusting according to the way that the market is reaction the best thing is that you can always add another indictor to make sure that that see that trades more clarity to all of the trades that you make

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    yes compared to others there is chance that we need to work well in forex we have toreally develop the right form of trade hat we work on there is always better for us the right direction we know out there we have to really develop the right trading tools online to work for the best in the market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Forex trading is has to be done without being able to have interface forex trading is that you have to involve the smaller nitty-gritty of trading like knowledge of stop loss and the take profit this is to make sure that that you have a certain security in forex trading deposit so that you lock your trades

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Yes its the bes when you look at the right form of trading we work for the best of every one of them is really pulled together and forms the right direction we are able to run on the good of every trader we have is to really be sure of it we have oto level ouselfves we know how we are always working to level in

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast