Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others - Page 3
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Unhappy Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by strobstrob View Post
    Sure. But there are also issue about CPU consuption. Try to monitor cpu usage during mt4 work and compare it with mt5 or any other. You will see who is champion in that category too. There is relly much more mt4 advantages than missadvantages. An in a comunications with various traders around workld I can se that if trader much more expirianced more probability is that he use mt4 platform.
    I think we will rarely find such problems. Because in my opinion, most people who run this business using a computer or laptop, who has a hefty specs and not too low. Because if it is too low, we will not be able to use any trading platform. If we discuss about CPU consumption, I guess it does not matter because if we run a program that is not much, the engine will not be impaired. To avoid this kind of thing, minimal RAM should we have is 2 GB.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others
    yes as those gives with the version of mt5 to compare with the ctrader platform that each has with the distinct on characteristics with the choice of option as trader works with the tools and features by the available service on helping as improving works with the trading evaluation.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Since I join the forex market I use only one platform and that's meta trader 4 this platform is the best compare to other platform with mt4 platform we have trading on all week this platform is good and work very smooth I find no problem using this platform and it being 4 years plus that am using this meta trader 4 platform, I must say it the best of all non can be compare to it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Since I join the forex market I use only one platform and that's meta trader 4 this platform is the best compare to other platform with mt4 platform we have trading on all week this platform is good and work very smooth I find no problem using this platform and it being 4 years plus that am using this meta trader 4 platform, I must say it the best of all non can be compare to it.
    Well if you like to do hedging in trading than mt4 trading platform will be better for you but if you don't use hedging and only use the stop loss in trading then mt5 trading platform could be more better than the mt4 trading platform. But trader's their choices and they can choose the any type of trading platform which they find good for their trading style and taste.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Well if you like to do hedging in trading than mt4 trading platform will be better for you but if you don't use hedging and only use the stop loss in trading then mt5 trading platform could be more better than the mt4 trading platform. But trader's their choices and they can choose the any type of trading platform which they find good for their trading style and taste.
    I believe thatnmt5 is a good platform too but am more familiar and only get use to mt4 and this platform is working very well with any trading method, it work with any strategy too so I don't tend to trade with mt5 I want to trade with mt4 until I find a very good reason to switch my trading platform, right now am still a very huge fan with mt4, and am still ready to work with it for more years.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    I believe thatnmt5 is a good platform too but am more familiar and only get use to mt4 and this platform is working very well with any trading method, it work with any strategy too so I don't tend to trade with mt5 I want to trade with mt4 until I find a very good reason to switch my trading platform, right now am still a very huge fan with mt4, and am still ready to work with it for more years.
    This is a good reason to describe that why you want to do trading still with the mt4 terminal, I am agree with you that until you don't have the great trading experience of forex till then you should run the mt4 trading terminal in forex. I am also following the same after 3,4 year's I will start to play with meta trader 5, and c trader terminal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.
    Hi impexo27
    Cannot 100% agree :) I do really like the FXCM's TradingStation (or whatever it called) - much more user friendly regarding the UI and other stuff. But as far as I understand its their own platform so others doesn't support it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    I think you should give your opinion like this because I am sure you are not accustomed to using different trading platforms in addition to mt4. if someone has high adaptability, I think that person would assume that all the existing platform is good, nothing bad. because we know that every platform there is no perfect. sure there are drawbacks as well the advantages of each platforms. it would not hurt for us to try something new. so why won't you give it a try?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    There is a god that comes when we are trading forex and for the right issues given when you look at the mt4 the best trading tools are there ,these is to think of the even mt4 indicators and we have to run the right working issues that we have to to understand we have to be good in the same and for the traders interventions that we see in the same, MT4 is the best because after you download the mt4 its all that we even have a universal mt4 and these is a good chance for the right issue

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I still want to trade with my mt4 further notice am use to this platform alone that's why for now I don't want to use any other platform until I have enough experience about this business to trade with other platform, mt4 is a good platform every other platform is good too but am more familiar with this platform right from the start mt4 is the platform I have being using so an not ready to switch to other trading platform yet.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast