Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others - Page 2
Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Unhappy Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I have been trading with mt4 platform for the past ten years and it is the best to me because I am very used to it.I have traded on other trading platforms as well and mt4 is no match for any of them . I may not be able to compare with ctrader platform because I have never used it before , but I have never come across any platform that beats mt4 platform hands down . It is very simple , flexible and user friendly
    This is right buddy, mt4 trading platform is easy to use in forex there are some other platforms also can be seen in forex trading market robo forex broker also provide trading in some other trading platforms but right now I have experience of mt4 terminal only. I have also used mt5 terminal which is really fantastic I feel that mt5 features are much better than mt4 features.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    I always trade with mt4 but I also traded with many trading platform such as cTrader, webtrader, mt5, and many more. Discussing about cTrader, I think it has better in many ways rather than old mt4 but I think most people love old stuffs because they already used to it. But for me, it is not a problem which platform to trade, as long as there's my money in the account, I will trade it through any platform. For now, my current platform is mt4 since I've withdrew all my money from other platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Great sir that's good to see that you have a good taste and experience of all trading terminals, I have some experience of mt5 terminal along with mt4 terminal use but don't have experience of c trader terminal. Can you speak more about the c trader terminal what about your trading experience in c trader? What is the execution speed in c trader?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Can you speak more about the c trader terminal what about your trading experience in c trader? What is the execution speed in c trader?
    Well, as we all know that cTrader has futuristic platform and better looks in any ways rather than metatrader4. Not only the looks, but also the system has fast response whenever we want to enter, exit, placing stops, or anything. The point is, cTrader has more advantages. I've traded both with demo and real account with cTrader several times and it's really amazing. But first thing first, it's just a trading platform, the choice is located in the traders. For me, I don't use it due to my internet connection wasn't fast enough for the platform to work better. It's a good choice for people who have stable and fast connection to trade. Worth trying, sir

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    No platform can compare with simplicity and stability of mt4 platform. That is it's main advantage . Some other issues are in favour of other platforms but all that is mnnor. Becouse of that Mt4 exist all this years as number 1 choice of huge majority of traderd around a worls. And look like that will not be changed in near future.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    yes to work with the chance on occupying the different use of standard and the customs ea for the finance works of the analytics that trader might apply of decision with the helps of tools and measuring instrument as more to comply with the different customs of work with the analytics and signals evaluation for the confirmation.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    those to work with the details on arrange by the field of the fundamental and more with the technical arrange on evaluation as referring chance on trader to gains with the precise on accuracy with the point on projection having of expends with the efforts as occupying use of details with the choice of system and the measuring instruments.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    The platform mt4 is very common user by the traders.the service and system is very good and easy to use and understand.if compare with mt5 it still not useful than mt4. What i know mt5 is more upgrades with mt4 but traders still many use mt4 on their trading on pc,laptop and handphone

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Trader's are not using mt5 terminal much like mt4 terminal I am agree with you but I don't think that mt5 is less beneficial than mt4, in my view all these platforms are good but mt5 version is came up with some extra functions. To understand the mt5 quality we should give some time to understand the features and you will come to know that mt5 have more features than mt4.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Trader's are not using mt5 terminal much like mt4 terminal I am agree with you but I don't think that mt5 is less beneficial than mt4, in my view all these platforms are good but mt5 version is came up with some extra functions. To understand the mt5 quality we should give some time to understand the features and you will come to know that mt5 have more features than mt4.
    Sure. But there are also issue about CPU consuption. Try to monitor cpu usage during mt4 work and compare it with mt5 or any other. You will see who is champion in that category too. There is relly much more mt4 advantages than missadvantages. An in a comunications with various traders around workld I can se that if trader much more expirianced more probability is that he use mt4 platform.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast