Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others - Page 15
Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Unhappy Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes, mt4 trading platform is good platform for trading because he give us many indicator and other tool for trading. Only one time i am use web trading and c trader for our trade but i cannot understand its tool and indicator and i lose our trade. So i understand it mt4 trading platform is best platform for all other software. Other platform cannot understand easily and cannot make good profit in our trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by umair1 View Post
    Yes, mt4 trading platform is good platform for trading because he give us many indicator and other tool for trading. Only one time i am use web trading and c trader for our trade but i cannot understand its tool and indicator and i lose our trade. So i understand it mt4 trading platform is best platform for all other software. Other platform cannot understand easily and cannot make good profit in our trade.
    Nah i don't think you're telling the truth my friend because using webtrader and ctrader is very simple to understand even for beginners. webtrader is just a web-interface of mt4 but we can use it without installation. ctrader indeed more complicated in many ways but still understandable like i said earlier. a good traders like you must have understand it but since you're so humble you don't want to admit it. conclusion, mt4 is good but not the best for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Meta trader platform is best to all the other platform because this is very easy to use in our trading. We can easily download and install it in our trading. We can use multiple account with help of this terminal and we can use many indicators in this chart which help us to find the market trend. I use only this platform in my trading and never use any other platform for trading in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.
    i can only say mt4 is the best platform because i don't have any experience yet with other platforms to trade forex market, i don't even know their names only mt5. i think i'm gonna stick and focus only with this mt4 because it's enough for me to understand this terminal alone and study about forex market in basic learning rather than looking for another platforms and compares them between each other.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Yes, this is good thread for our, Mt4 terminal is good trading platform from other trading platform. Because i am using web trading and ctrader platform for our trade but i cannot correctly trade and cannot understand easily and many time i loss our money in web and c trader platform. But when i use mt4 terminal then i am easily understand and make good profit from short time frame. So i prefer the mt4 terminal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    I equally support your view on the effectiveness and the simplicity of the mt4 which i consider to be the best trading platform for all traders. The mt4 is one of the oldest trading platform that so many traders are quite used to and it offers us technical indicators that many other trading platforms could not absorbed. Once i tried to make use of the mt5, but it never worked out because it was to complicated for my liking especially the five digits which makes calculating of pips difficult for me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Yes, this is good thread. When i am start the work in forex market then i am using web trading for our trade. But sometime i am making good loss from web trading platform then i am so confuse and i leave it web trading. After sometime i am start trade with mt4 terminal and i am making good profit from short time period then i prefer the mt4 terminal and every time use this platform for our trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Yeah no doubt on this statement that meta trader 4 platform is the best platform among all the other trading platforms. I work always with meta trader 4 platform in forex trading. There are many other trading platform but this is most famous and reliable platform in this business and almost all world peoples are like and work only on this platform because its the best platform

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by hodge View Post
    Yeah no doubt on this statement that meta trader 4 platform is the best platform among all the other trading platforms. I work always with meta trader 4 platform in forex trading. There are many other trading platform but this is most famous and reliable platform in this business and almost all world peoples are like and work only on this platform because its the best platform
    I also agree with you meta trader is the best platform in this business. If we want earning in this business then we must need sue meta trader paltform 4 in our trading because we can use many indicators, trading system, robot and Expert Advisor on it which are help us to find the market trend and good trades to earn good profit from this business and mostly traders in this world are only use the mt4 platform in their trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15
    Every trading platform have their own importance to use in our trading. Meta trader paltform are best but other platform are also best for traders. C Trader platform of roboforex is a good example of it. The new roboforex platform form which name is umstel which we can use for our trading. In this platform we can use the robot in our trading and they are best for those trader who like to work with robots.

Not allowed!

Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast