Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others - Page 12
Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Unhappy Mt4 platform is really good platform compare to others

Since the past four to five years i have been trading using the mt4 trading platform. it is the best in my opinion and far better than the new one and the latest ctrader. I love the platform because of the simplicity and the end interface which is much more easy to use and also very handy. I will continue to use this platform as far as i trade in the stock and forex market. 5 out of 5 will be my rating for this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    i ever used other platform for trading but at last feel better and suit with using metatrader 4 or metatrader 5, this platform is easy used and understood by us and also there are good features which is helpful for us to analyze the market, then we can do it with flexible to read the market. also with metatrader 4/5 for mobile, it is easier used than other platform then now i have not a plan to change it with others

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    This is true meta trader platform 4 is really good for us and its best for all of other platforms. Its the only platform which mostly traders are use in their trading. I never use any other platform because I did not like them and also their use is not easy. Meta trader platform use is really easy and simple for us and we can easily earn good and big profit with it. Now I use meta trader platform on mobile which is also good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    The best trading platform is meta trader this are the best trading platform with this platform we can experience smooth forex trading even with slow internet connection and we can make use of any EA and robot with any meta trader platform especially with mt4, so with all this being said meta trader is the best compare to other platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Well!, the reason why I can not give the comparative of the platform is that My mentor thaught me with the use of the Mt4 platform and I met him using that, It was later I hard about some other trading platform, and I ask my seniors about it, their answer was that they were satisfied using the Mt4 platform , and as I am using the mt4 I also see it to be a ease used platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Trading with mt4 or any other platform will be satisfying as long as you have a good trading experience and good trading system this are the two things that make it easy for us to make money from the market and not about the trading platform that we are using mt4 and any other platform is good for trading as long as you have a good trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I do not know about it that we can enter into any meta trader platform to our roboforex trading account. If this is possible then its really good for us but we are not need to do that thing because we can easily enter our roboforex trading account with roboforex meta trader 4 platform. I always use it and its really reliable from all the other broker platforms. I try it which you are saying but I use only roboforex platform in my trading,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Mt4 platform of trade is very easy to operate one, Though i have not once used another platform since I have being trading , I just learnt that we have some other platforms, but with this Mt4 , I am so much satisfy, I don't ever have any issue in using it to trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 8
    I agree with you that when we have meta trader 4 platform then we never work with any other platform in this business. I like to trade with meta trader 4 platform and never work with any other platform. Its does not means that other platform are not good but every one have their own choice. many traders are use C traders and other traders in their trading because they like them.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the platform helps of trader as might to work with the decision as selecting use of option with the indicator system to commit with the evaluation of the running position of the market charts of value with the distinct on switches as the logics on algorithm as gains with the consequence of order with the transaction.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Meta trader 4 platform is best trading platform if we are compare it to other trading platforms. More then 80 percent traders are use the meta trader platform 4 in their trading. Its fast and easy to use in our trading. We can open and close our trading order easily and watch the price and market clearly in it. We can use many helping tools like indicators, EA, and robot in this platform which is very important for us.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast