Net reversals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Net reversals

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,488
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1

    Net reversals

    Has anyone ever used the net reversal method. these is what I mean when you start trading, you lock in the CCI, and when you adjust the meter to 90 and 10 bottom and top, you make sure that you have the right timing when it starts reversal, you place in the trading orders and these orders will only activate at a given take profit, say 20 pips, and so when these same happens, the trader has an option of taking the trade to the next level, when the take profit is activated, another oder is also activated to. in case the new trade does not work, then there is a stop loss of 20 pips in place. so by use of limit orders and stop orders these would help you a lot. what do you think people is it possible?

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Mate I don't have any experience of this indicator but I would suggest you to check other good trading methods of reversal trading system, bollinger bands would be good choice for you, or you should learn about the technical analysis with the help of these two you can gain good success in reversal trading system, the third option would be fibonacci trading system, you can focus on these three.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Trader Doge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Very Knowledge.
    Posts
    748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    Not all moves are equal, a reversal does not necesarily mean a good move is begining.
    In fact one of the key in technical analysis is to make the difference between the begining of a move and the ending of a move, besides the difference between an actual move and a trading range.

    If you are much into oscillators (like CCI, which is a good one indeed) there is a good manual you can derive from Thomas DeMark's books.

    Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    Not all moves are equal, a reversal does not necesarily mean a good move is begining.
    In fact one of the key in technical analysis is to make the difference between the begining of a move and the ending of a move, besides the difference between an actual move and a trading range.

    If you are much into oscillators (like CCI, which is a good one indeed) there is a good manual you can derive from Thomas DeMark's books.
    Yes sir its very important to know that which kind of anlaysis we have along with our indicator's in our trading and I also like to follow technical analysis in trading, make sure that you have a good combination of technical, fundamental and your indicator's to make a good use of market patterns for earning. I am getting regular good trading performance from moving average, technical anaysis, and candlestick combination.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    181
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 3
    I think mostly all type of trade do trading at market reversal and I also use it then your point of view is also very well that how can we define that this is best time for start trading and now market must move as reversal then my advise is that do not make trade with big and maximum volume .

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by masterufo View Post
    I think mostly all type of trade do trading at market reversal and I also use it then your point of view is also very well that how can we define that this is best time for start trading and now market must move as reversal then my advise is that do not make trade with big and maximum volume .
    Trader's can apply reversal trading and there some good indicator's and tools which can be use for the reversal trading system, bollinger band, and fibonacci are supportive for the reversal trading system, naked trader's try to use candlestick chart pattern to know about the market reversal points, they concentrate on pin bar, and some other confirmations.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Oscillators is good only if market is in a ranging mode, but it the market is trending it will give so many false signals, so if we use CCI we need to look at the market first if its trending or not otherwise we will end up losing a lot. No indicators that will always give good signal all the time.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Mate I don't have any experience of this indicator but I would suggest you to check other good trading methods of reversal trading system, bollinger bands would be good choice for you, or you should learn about the technical analysis with the help of these two you can gain good success in reversal trading system, the third option would be fibonacci trading system, you can focus on these three.
    that is a good advice to the topic starter, and i will like to say some indicators will have the good name and they will not be as powerful as the name. and it is wrong for traders to have the mindset that only the indicator they wnat is the only savior they will have.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yeah mate there are a lot of indicator's who don't have a great value in forex because they are powerful only in their names, trader's are not getting much advantage for them. According to me trader's don't have to go anywhere to search good indicator's, mt4 contain good indicator's that's why I have suggested moving average, fibonacci trading, and along with it support and resistance analysis learning also would be a good choice.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,488
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    to net on reversal its all known that we have to rule the difference in the market that shows how well we can do a lot of good trading channels that formed the the best trading aspects that we work with for the reason we all know its the best that shows that we new, but the biggest danger to it is when we lost to trading forex with trends

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •