Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Best strategy in mt4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Best strategy in mt4

Friends i have an strategy with the combination of bollinger band and RSI in this strategy we use Bollinger band with 20 day periods and RSI 14 day periods in Mt4 it work in 15m, 1h, 1D, 1w chart its really working try and start earn money

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431
    it would be better if you just also add more explanation about it
    i meant to say add charts and also a practical writing how to apply and how to catch entries and how it execute exits
    what are the pitfalls, give some more elaboration.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    it would be better if you just also add more explanation about it
    i meant to say add charts and also a practical writing how to apply and how to catch entries and how it execute exits
    what are the pitfalls, give some more elaboration.
    well seems uselss stretegy because the indicator called RSI is only used by the banker which come adfter 11 pm and go back on 2 am and it can work on night time but on that time market usually slow down as there will be no important news and i hate bolling band as they give me huge loss :) try to work our with gen ion work like price action

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Yup agree with you gamer sir, waiting for it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moiz View Post
    Best strategy in mt4
    yes the use as appealing signals on returns with the different field of chart with the moderation gives of chance on trader to work of decision as entering within the limit being with the secure on position to calls of the good option as eliminating worse of risks to avoid failed trend captures on confirming the finale of position with the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    There are many strategies in the market, and the ones that will work in the way traders want it are not few, But the ones that will deliver the extraordinarily are very few. And like this strategy here, i do not think it can do more than the regular way of trading, and this is going to help traders to only when they trade it on the default periods, i have done researches on that.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Friends i have an strategy with the combination of bollinger band and RSI in this strategy we use Bollinger band with 20 day periods and RSI 14 day periods in Mt4 it work in 15m, 1h, 1D, 1w chart its really working try and start earn money
    This is an incomplete trading strategy because there is no chart to show and drive home your point. The conditions to be met before trades(either buy or sell orders )are executed are not explained. The way to manage risk in this type of system is not explained. If you follow up your thread and you are reading through this , I need to tell you that you have not completed the task here. It will be better for you to give us that which will be acceptable unto all.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    Best strategy in mt4
    yes the rsi and more of the confirmation from the extreme position from the bollinger bands indy system helps as trader might gains with the good chance on collecting secure on order position and spends of time with rest to prepare of exit point on closing with the good pips on completion.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    I think what can work for me is the trading of these market with the right perspective and showing the right working princilple we have a lot of good chances that we are doing the best of everything and for that we have to run the business with good chances that we work in

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    I think what can work for me is the trading of these market with the right perspective and showing the right working princilple we have a lot of good chances that we are doing the best of everything and for that we have to run the business with good chances that we work in
    Yes true we have to work with right trading principles, we have to do trade with right approach and application, we have to work with right market areas and timing and this will give us a clear idea that how can we improve our trading strategy more and how can we build our trading system without any loss of huge money. Proper discipline show use the way of safe trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast