Best strategy in mt4 - Page 6
Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Best strategy in mt4

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Best strategy in mt4

Friends i have an strategy with the combination of bollinger band and RSI in this strategy we use Bollinger band with 20 day periods and RSI 14 day periods in Mt4 it work in 15m, 1h, 1D, 1w chart its really working try and start earn money

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    My advice to traders is that they should not even be looking for any best trading strategies in the market, this will only be the waste of time of the trader. But with the learning and training of the trader, they might actually get the best trading system that will help them, but that is when the trader train well on their own.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Yeah combination of bollinger bands and RSi is really good for trading because when we use these both then its gives us market real trend which no other indicators are gives us. If we use bollinger bands three indicators line of chart then we can easily buy and sell on its up and down indicators line. These are also work as support and resistance level of market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    My advice to traders is that they should not even be looking for any best trading strategies in the market, this will only be the waste of time of the trader. But with the learning and training of the trader, they might actually get the best trading system that will help them, but that is when the trader train well on their own.
    This is going to be a very good idea if traders have to follow it. There is nothing best anywhere, and most of the strategies that the sellers will day they are best are the worse i have ever seen when trading forex. This made me to know that it is better for traders to have the skills which will help them a bit and plans on it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    I can not understand your thread it is better if you share more explanation about your thread you can add some charts or signal of the trading which help to the trader or sharing some practical tutorial to help us for this purpose you can sharing some graphs or chart of any trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    It is one of the best strategies used in Forex is the trend with the support and fundamentals help the trader to know the movement of the market and the best selling and buying and there is also another wonderful strategy is the strategy of Jean Magic is one of the strongest strategies that have a very good entry and exit power you must search On strategy, you will find that Jean's strategy is truly humiliating

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    in my opinion there is no best strategy in the market because each strategy has its characters and so each strategy is different from each others, and so the trader should test any strategy he likes for enough time to be able to know if it will work well or not and so then he can decide to use it or not and it is suitable for him or not and give him good results or not

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]i guess i know the strategy you are talking about as you enter the market when the price closes out the bands and the rsi is over 70 or under 30 so that you can make sure the price will make a trend , this is a good strategy to trade the market but just do not use it when there is important news about to release[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]the rsi and the bollinger band can make a very good combination and then you will be able to take the best chances in the market as the price tends to retrace when it touch the bollinger bands and when the rsi is over 70 then it is very good chance to sell[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    [lang=ar]the rsi and the bollinger band can make a very good combination and then you will be able to take the best chances in the market as the price tends to retrace when it touch the bollinger bands and when the rsi is over 70 then it is very good chance to sell[/lang]
    Bollinger band indicator (BB) is the best indicator of all time in my opinion. because, this indicator is able to overcome many shortcomings in the market. when the price is moving on the trend then the BB indicator will be directly in line with the trend indicated by the market. however, when the price is moving flat then BB will use the band as a medium to capture the outer movement of the price.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by moiz View Post
    Friends i have an strategy with the combination of bollinger band and RSI in this strategy we use Bollinger band with 20 day periods and RSI 14 day periods in Mt4 it work in 15m, 1h, 1D, 1w chart its really working try and start earn money
    Dear trader, I am trying to understand your trading strategy, but would have been nice to have a picture.I recommend to all, in the strategy section they must use the image. this is important for clear understanding.because one trading strategy can change the game.so I am always interested about new trading strategy.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast