Best strategy in mt4 - Page 5
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Best strategy in mt4

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Best strategy in mt4

Friends i have an strategy with the combination of bollinger band and RSI in this strategy we use Bollinger band with 20 day periods and RSI 14 day periods in Mt4 it work in 15m, 1h, 1D, 1w chart its really working try and start earn money

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    14 days period with 1H is best for all traders. because i always use it and i make always some pips.. so therefore this is best and guessing will be very right. but if you will use another option then i can not know what will be done.. but in the future i am thinking to check all periods on the RSI. some peoples are working on the H4 and 20 days with H1.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Thank you, my friend, but I see you did not bother to Bmodok enough to clarify and report to understand
    It must be supported by your subject more technical fees - in addition to chart how the application
    Strategy is not the words and texts
    Strategic application[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]Peace, mercy and blessings of God Almighty
    Yes, Ghali Forex wonderful, because you Trbouk Psoholh of it and you can easily lose this should restrain Aedabk in circulation[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]Peace, mercy and blessings of God Almighty
    no but there is many strategy to get profit but this market is deffucult
    Good luck in your trades and brother lucrative My dear[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    Your strategy would be better if your are shared its with help of charts. You only shared your words about used indicators that help us to find trend but how we can used that indicators in our trading your are not tell us. I think you need again post your strategy with better words because your words are not enough for us understand your strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I am experimenting with several indicators and strategies learned from the forum
    See this section http://forum.roboforex.com/forums/17-Trading-strategies
    I think the best time frame is 4h Is the time frame is widely used for traders
    The platform also contains several indicators You can see the topics on how to use them here http://forum.roboforex.com/forums/15...ng-from-A-to-Z

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 20
    I never used bollinger bands and RSI every in my trading because I use only my own trading system that is called pivot point system In which I get pivot every day that help me a lot in my trading. Its basically a strategy of support and resistance that I used. I buy when its find support and sell where its show weakness at resistance levels.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I am not here to doubt your claim that the strategy is the best to you because you are the one that have reasons for saying so but the bitter truth is that it may be the worst ever to another trader. I believe that each trader must have a trading strategy of his own which has been tested and confirmed okay over a given period of time. This trading strategy must come from you and it must be such that is suitable for your own personality and trading style

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by louge3 View Post
    I never used bollinger bands and RSI every in my trading because I use only my own trading system that is called pivot point system In which I get pivot every day that help me a lot in my trading. Its basically a strategy of support and resistance that I used. I buy when its find support and sell where its show weakness at resistance levels.
    I am using the bollinger band and the RSI, and i am also using the pivot point trading system you are talking about. It is good for money making, and it is powerful to get traders the successful trading with good risk and reward ratio. But all of them are good in general depending on the trader working things out with them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    there are many good strategies that let the trader to trade well ,and so each trader has a good strategy that let him to trade well consider it the best strategy for him, the trader that has a good strategy can be able to trade well because this strategy let him to make trading simple and so he can make some profits easily and continuously.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast