Best strategy in mt4 - Page 4
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Best strategy in mt4

Metatrader has a lot of indicators. There have all indicators are best for trader. If any trader can understand about those indicators then all of is good. But I prefer, MACD indicator. Also, Ichimoku kinko hyoindicator is best for all traders. The indicator has 90% up accuracy .

there is no the besr strategy in mt4 but every strategy gived me diferrent results , you can use moving average 20 , 55 and parablic sar
    to sell and buy to achieve results

Hello khaledhassaan you should use proper trading screenshots to share any kind of trading strategy with us, even you don't have a proper information about the exact buying and selling in this strategy means how to buy and how to sell, furthermore there is no strategy perfect in forex, all the handling depend upon our trading experience, skill, understanding, and practice of mt4 terminal.

Banned
    I think in mt4 its not possible to check the trading strategy but yes we can create a trading strategy in mt4 terminal, there are a lot of strategies are avaliable in robo forex forum and there are so contest based threads from where we can learn about the more trading strategies here, there is no doubt in it that this is the right place to choose a trading strategy and I am much familiar with trend based trading strategies.

Trader
    it will be good, i have strategy of bollinger bands and moving average mix, i think many of people here are using are bollinger bands because it is one good indicator but we need to work on it first for making experience and conformance of work, if we do not know real working so can lose money here because of wrong use

The RSI is the best way to find the market trend because its tell us about market overbought and oversell positions. SO its help us a lot but first we need to learn about RSI trading because without knowledge you cannot make a perfect trade in your trading. So you must first get knowledge then try it.

You says a strategy that not much shared in your post. We can set these two indicators easily with your refer value but how we use them in our trading. What is about selling or buying signals on that indicators. if you make your strategy clear then may be its help most of new traders like me. I really want to find a big time frame strategy in which with minimum risk i can earn big.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    it will be good, i have strategy of bollinger bands and moving average mix, i think many of people here are using are bollinger bands because it is one good indicator but we need to work on it first for making experience and conformance of work, if we do not know real working so can lose money here because of wrong use
    It is not a bad idea if you have the two working for you on the mt4 trading platform. But all I know is that they have to confirm themselves maturely before you do anything funny with them on the tradaing chart. Also, the experience on the mixing of these works with management of the trader is more efficient to their success.

Trader
    not understand by me, seems that it will work on big time frames because of huge difference but i don't know how to use it, also not familiar with RSI so not know about its period, in trading we need to many things which you have not mentioned so hope so you will share more about it and help us to find a good strategy

Trader
    bollinger bands and rsi are good indicators and if combined together it will make good strategy, bollinger bands is one of my favorite indicators and i like it and combine it with another indicators to be able to get good confirmations and get better results, this strategy will work well if the trader follow the rules of it and will make good profits.

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast