Best strategy in mt4 - Page 3
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 384

Thread: Best strategy in mt4

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Best strategy in mt4

    Friends i have an strategy with the combination of bollinger band and RSI in this strategy we use Bollinger band with 20 day periods and RSI 14 day periods in Mt4 it work in 15m, 1h, 1D, 1w chart its really working try and start earn money

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,566
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    using of bollinger bands in your strategy means it is a good strategy because bollinger bands is good indicator for determination of the direction of the market and with the help of RSI you can get good confirmations for trading and choosing the entry and exit positions and so this will make trading more accurate and more profitable.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    using of bollinger bands in your strategy means it is a good strategy because bollinger bands is good indicator for determination of the direction of the market and with the help of RSI you can get good confirmations for trading and choosing the entry and exit positions and so this will make trading more accurate and more profitable.
    It is not the fact that all trader are using it that will make it a good strategy, but how best the trader is using it individually and how they are making money with it. I like the bollinger band trading strategy on my one, and it is because i dedicated my time to make sure that i know the way it is working for more trading success.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,260
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    It is not the fact that all trader are using it that will make it a good strategy, but how best the trader is using it individually and how they are making money with it. I like the bollinger band trading strategy on my one, and it is because i dedicated my time to make sure that i know the way it is working for more trading success.
    because that is about the trader's skill then they will have different ability to understand something, and so good to take one that is suit and easier mastered by them, and include with the indicators too, i still use bollingerbands and stochastic for trading , and they are good enough to make me work in the market,

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Yes there is no doubt in it sir that understanding the main thing here to earn consistently, it does not matter what indicator we are using here there are so many other things which should be correct and strong like the psychology, If our trading psychology would be great then we can apply a good management and trading strategy wisely in our trading account. Regarding indicator's I would suggest macd, bolliner, and moving average.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    As long as the trader is good in the way they are handling this business, there is no best trading strategy any where. There are lots of trading indicators, tools and strategies which traders can use, and the best the will get out of it is through the way they are planning it wlel for their successful trading.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    The best trading strategy will come up from the help of our trading knowledge and experience, when we have a better trading experience then there will not need to search it and we will automatically able to gain good money from forex from our own trading method or system. I am a naked trader and in last 7 year's of my trading experience I have seen so many good and bad days in my life but I am happy that now I have my trading edge in forex.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]This is an incomplete trading strategy because there is no chart to show and drive home your point. The conditions to be met before trades(either buy or sell orders )are executed are not explained

    Proper discipline show use the way of safe trading.[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    I am signal provider.
    Posts
    758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26
    It's very good strategy but need much tolerance trader. Already, I'm searching this method, I would be experiment on my demo account. At this time I can't combination both indicator. Also,I'm finding fundamental method which could be match with technical analysis.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    233
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    For me MetaTrader 4 best program for trading at all for several reasons, the most important .sholh to handle and contain many of the technical tools that help in all types of analysis, such as commissions and supply and demand analysis, digital classic and others, and also is the best because they contain a lot of the world's languages

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,260
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by azaharul View Post
    It's very good strategy but need much tolerance trader. Already, I'm searching this method, I would be experiment on my demo account. At this time I can't combination both indicator. Also,I'm finding fundamental method which could be match with technical analysis.
    good to try it first at demo account, and especially we know that the strategy is not details and give us some rules or points that should followed , then maybe it is just about an idea for us to always pay attention for several time frames and combine it with use the indicators, or something else

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •