Best strategy in mt4 - Page 38
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Best strategy in mt4

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Best strategy in mt4

Friends i have an strategy with the combination of bollinger band and RSI in this strategy we use Bollinger band with 20 day periods and RSI 14 day periods in Mt4 it work in 15m, 1h, 1D, 1w chart its really working try and start earn money

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    There is no best strategy for trading, the best one is the one that you have come up with personally and proven to be working in the demo account, this is the only strategy that you should follow all the time that will guarantee you consistent profits all the time that you use it without having to follow other traders plans blindly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Well it's good, you can see the latency or ping the internet network as a parameter. Which network has low and stable latency, so we recommend using the network. Even though we have to switch to even the lowest network, 3G.

For me personally, usually for internet network latency or ping must be below 50 ms. Latency that is more than 100 ms I usually do not use for trading. If you use the internet network from a convenient ISP fixed broadband, the latency is not easy to go up and down like the cellular network provider internet, aka stable.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    There is no best strategy for trading, the best one is the one that you have come up with personally and proven to be working in the demo account, this is the only strategy that you should follow all the time that will guarantee you consistent profits all the time that you use it without having to follow other traders plans blindly.
    I like that, many forex traders will just be misusing their words on many things, i like the way you and other others forex trader are correcting them. To trade forex field is not about making the best strategies, it is about making use of the strategies you have correctly, it is what i know that could give traders very fast income if they are using the mt4 platform correctly. My own is the price action strategy, i have mastered the best way to trade it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    My advice to traders is that they should not even be looking for any best trading strategies in the market, this will only be the waste of time of the trader. But with the learning and training of the trader, they might actually get the best trading system that will help them. but that is when the trader train well on their own.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    My advice to traders is that they should not even be looking for any best trading strategies in the market, this will only be the waste of time of the trader. But with the learning and training of the trader, they might actually get the best trading system that will help them. but that is when the trader train well on their own.
    We can get to look for the best strategies when we do not relent in training, there is no further alternatives that will get success for us apart from that. To train in the market is not what is hard, it is easy and i am making sure that i do train all the time despite the fact that i know how to trade the market. I still need to use better strategies, that is the reason for me to train new ideas, that is the secret to create the best trading methods.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Of course, trading platform does not matter for strategies to be used as trading platform is only terminal that connects us to brokers server. Trading strategy is another thing that traders use to win the market and earn the profit and they can use the same strategies in every trading platform and there is no difference if it is MT4 or MT5.
    There is little or insignificance of the trading platform on the subject matter here, we have to acknowledge that before a trading platform could be declared useful for trading, it must have the specific features that are ready for trading, that makes it to be called a trading platform. As long as the trader could be conversant with its use, it will surely deliver a good strategy to the trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    We need a good strategy to trade with and the type of strategy that we are making use of should be working with type of platform we are using to trade, but the best strategy you can use as a trader always depend on you, you cannot trade and earn from a strategy you don't no nothing about, so it's that strategy you have study and get to understand that will work best for you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    There is little or insignificance of the trading platform on the subject matter here, we have to acknowledge that before a trading platform could be declared useful for trading, it must have the specific features that are ready for trading, that makes it to be called a trading platform. As long as the trader could be conversant with its use, it will surely deliver a good strategy to the trader.
    I know what you are trying to say, but do not still forget that this is a personal statement attached to the mt4 platform. In this article it is just like the mt4 platform is the only recognized platform, and we have to respect it. I know that the forex strategies who could be constructed with other platforms could be constructed on the mt4 platform too, but the easiness in them can never be the same thing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    In my opinion there is no best strategy in the market because each strategy has its characters and so each strategy is different from each others, and so the trader should test any strategy he likes for enough time to be able to know if it will work well or not and so then he can decide to use it or not and it is suitable for him or not and give him good results or not.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I know what you are trying to say, but do not still forget that this is a personal statement attached to the mt4 platform. In this article it is just like the mt4 platform is the only recognized platform, and we have to respect it. I know that the forex strategies who could be constructed with other platforms could be constructed on the mt4 platform too, but the easiness in them can never be the same thing.
    I am not in support of the traders that will be making it general that a trading strategy is the best, i guess that it is not fair enough as the trader might not know what other traders are using, the other trader's strategy might even be better. I believe in the way of trading the market at best in which the trader personally derived for himself.

Not allowed!

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839 LastLast