Best strategy in mt4 - Page 37
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Best strategy in mt4

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Best strategy in mt4

Friends i have an strategy with the combination of bollinger band and RSI in this strategy we use Bollinger band with 20 day periods and RSI 14 day periods in Mt4 it work in 15m, 1h, 1D, 1w chart its really working try and start earn money

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    A lot of trading strategy are best in mt4 terminal but to make anyone for trading you have need a lot of learning and understanding about to analysis the market after it you should develop it for trading and easily generate daily basic good profit or loss from stock market. With the help of technical and support and resistance method you can easily make it for our trading business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    This is an incomplete trading strategy because there is no chart to show and drive your points. The conditions described before the business are not executed (either buy or sell orders) are executed. The way to manage the risk of such systems is not explained. If you follow your thread and you read it through it then you need to say that you did not complete the task here. It will be good for us, which will be acceptable to all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    right what you say I also see that the explanation of this thread is still floating and there is still no complete solution or indeed made by this so that members want to learn on their own and immediately practice it so that they will find their own way of trading that is run accordingly with their own personality traits

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    All type of strategy are best and powerful for trader if we can make it according to our suitable experience trading method. I have almost time use trend line high accuracy strategy for daily basic trading but always start in higher time frame trading method to getting everyday some pips good profit from forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Our strategy is main part of our trading system because if our chart pattern and trading strategy is not good then we cannot make properly trade in the forex market. So first we make these thing with the help of the forex learning and tool and indicator then we make a good chart pattern and make good profit from our trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    There are so many good strategies that we can use with this terminal, but one you can choose the one that will be suitable for you, because there is no specific best strategy that we can use with the mt4 terminal, we can use any suitable strategy for us with the mt4 terminal, and to choose that best strategy you need to have acquire good knowledge.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    There are so many good strategies that we can use with this terminal, but one you can choose the one that will be suitable for you, because there is no specific best strategy that we can use with the mt4 terminal, we can use any suitable strategy for us with the mt4 terminal, and to choose that best strategy you need to have acquire good knowledge.
    I know that there are some many good forex strategies in the mt4 platform, it takes only the learning of the forex traders to know them. Immediately that forex traders could know the good strategy, they will know through the good income they will be receiving through that forex strategy. We have thousands of the forex strategies that could be developed on the mt4 platform, forex traders can not know all of them too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I know that there are some many good forex strategies in the mt4 platform, it takes only the learning of the forex traders to know them. Immediately that forex traders could know the good strategy, they will know through the good income they will be receiving through that forex strategy. We have thousands of the forex strategies that could be developed on the mt4 platform, forex traders can not know all of them too.
    Mt4 trading platform is a very good trading platform, I have used it for many years without a single problem. There are many trading strategies I have developed through it, I am still learning more on it as well. The best strategies to use on this trading platform are the strategies that are designed specifically to trade the trend of the market. I like to use the strategy of Ichimoku with it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It is not about the MT4 terminal in this case, it is about the general strategies in the market. Any strategies you can create on the MT4 terminal could be created on any trading terminals apart from this one. I like to work on the trendline strategy, that is the best, and i believe that there is no trading terminal whatsoever that will not be able to provide that facility for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Of course, trading platform does not matter for strategies to be used as trading platform is only terminal that connects us to brokers server. Trading strategy is another thing that traders use to win the market and earn the profit and they can use the same strategies in every trading platform and there is no difference if it is MT4 or MT5.

Not allowed!

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839 LastLast