Best strategy in mt4 - Page 36
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Best strategy in mt4

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Best strategy in mt4

Friends i have an strategy with the combination of bollinger band and RSI in this strategy we use Bollinger band with 20 day periods and RSI 14 day periods in Mt4 it work in 15m, 1h, 1D, 1w chart its really working try and start earn money

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    I don't have to be mine trust in any strategy rather than myself, I know that it is me myself that have to do all things in forex market, the strategy is available but I have to be skillful enough to implement how I can make profit with the strategy that I make use in the market because if I'm not skillful and experience in forex market then I can do well in the market even with the best strategy in forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It would have been greatly appreciated if the full description and practical execution of the strategy in question be fully disclosed for a better comprehension of the strategy.
    I am trying out a few things with Bollinger bands, although still inconclusive, so I'd really need to understand this strategy in order to combine it with my trading tryouts.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooldozie View Post
    It would have been greatly appreciated if the full description and practical execution of the strategy in question be fully disclosed for a better comprehension of the strategy.
    I am trying out a few things with Bollinger bands, although still inconclusive, so I'd really need to understand this strategy in order to combine it with my trading tryouts.
    you can do trade with that , bollinger band is best indicator for scalping actually, some time in trading people think bollinger band works on higher time frame but from my experience its good for short term trading, so use its upper and lower lines these lines can work for you as support or resistance, so make sure you trade properly and market can cross lines so use some sl also

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    There are so many strategies to trade with, and a lot of indicators too but you must spend time to learn and master the one which you prefer the most, mt4 is a good platform and there are so many indicators which we can use to create a good strategy in this platform, we just need the right experience to learn and master and get ourselves familiar with any strategy and it will work perfectly well for us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    There are a lot of strong and profitable trading strategy available for trader to get success on stock market with good profit. But to make every type of strategy for trading you have need to daily basic good learning and survival the more then time for understand market real direction after it you should build successful strategy for trading on this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    There are a lot of strong and profitable strategies that are available in forex field for us to make use it's for traders to choose one or two and learn how to understand the strategy. So i don't see any strategy to be the best in mt4 terminal, all strategy are good to make use in mt4 it's just what a particular trader have that will determine the success he/she will get in making use of a particular strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 28
    of all the initial indicators of mt4 I think it's better to use the moving averages and descendants, even though he is a lagging, but definitely crosses if you use cross ma, and they are also good at identifying trends, in my opinion

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    its good for the trader to have a strategy that can work well for him and let him to make money easily and continuously, the trader that has a good strategy will be able to make simple and easy trading and so he will be able to maximize his profits always and will decrease the risk to the minimum level always and trade with less stress.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    A lot of strategy available in mt4 terminal for trading but to make it for trading you have need to daily basic good learning and good planning to properly analysis the market after it you should develop simple but more then reliable strategy for trading after fell down in market easily generate daily basic good profit from it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Uhmm, I'm a bit lost.
    Just describing the strategy theoretically is not helpful at all..
    I'm finding it difficult to understand the picture you're trying to paint..
    Can you please elaborate further on the strategy using pictures and screen shots of its application as you described.
    If possible add shots of profitable trades.
    Showing us the optimum entry and exit points.

Not allowed!

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast