Best strategy in mt4 - Page 35
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Best strategy in mt4

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Best strategy in mt4

Friends i have an strategy with the combination of bollinger band and RSI in this strategy we use Bollinger band with 20 day periods and RSI 14 day periods in Mt4 it work in 15m, 1h, 1D, 1w chart its really working try and start earn money

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    every strategy is made up with the best combination with better opinions and with many analysis that makes a good strategy to work with that will help you to increase the reward rate as working on decreasing the risk rate.But to work with different strategies will create a complex that will increase the risk rate so better work with a single good strategy.
    There are many strategies we can choose and call the best, we can choose the use of the indicator and naked trading and call it the best, the choice is ours. What I like from traders is to trade with what is quality, they should take their time to learn and not use what they discovered correctly. The use of complex strategies should be discard as much as possible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    you just mentioned indicators but where are strategy. if just indicators sharing was enough i am adding these to my list of learning. i want to become a best indicator so i will never ever avoid anyone's suggestion if anyone tell me indicator i note. if anyone give me tip i apply it on demo so i am just in learning state want to learn from every moment for good earning

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Mt4 is a good trading platform we can use any strategy in this platform, but it's important that we understand the strategy we plan to use very well before trading with it, a better understanding about the strategy we want to trade with is what matter most, a good and simple strategy is what we need to trade and make money with any strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    i dont thik there is trading strategy that can work on one platform and not work on the other,provided the indicator is provided on both platform with safe parameters than it gonna work,though personally am a swing trader and i prefer trading the market from mt4 .though i have giving mt5 a trial as well but am more comfortable trading the market from mt4.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Any strategy can work perfectly in mt4 terminal in as much as the trader in question have the knowledge and experience of trading with that strategy. However i don't see or classified one strategy to be best of all strategy that exist in forex field, what you might claim to be the best of all might be the same strategy that is making other traders to loose in forex field. So when you feel and believe in your strategy then you should be confident n making use of it. I don't really see why you will classifieds it to be the best of all strategy in mt4 terminal. Well that is your opinion.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Metatrader 4 is not provide any type of trading strategy but, it provide us a lot of indicators with the help of indicators we can also create our own trading system. But, if it has its own trading strategy then he have need to just focus on his trading strategy that how we can improve it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    There is no strategy that will not work perfectly in mt4 terminal in as much as you have the experience of that strategy, then you have no issues in trading with that strategy in mt4 terminal. There are so many strategies that are available for us to use in the market, but is only the one that we understand properly that can help us to attain our goals in the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    There is no strategy that will not work perfectly in mt4 terminal in as much as you have the experience of that strategy, then you have no issues in trading with that strategy in mt4 terminal. There are so many strategies that are available for us to use in the market, but is only the one that we understand properly that can help us to attain our goals in the market.
    MT4 terminal will not be doing everything for us, it is not holy grail likewise, it is just a platform at which we are doing our analysis and trading. There are many options of indicators and strategies on MT4 terminal, some are good and some are not good, they are all there for us to have choice, the choice we will make depends on us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    I don't really see how metatrader4 platform will be doing everything for us in this business, no platform can't do all for us there are settings things that you have to learn and practice to do by ourselves in metatrader4 platform if really we wants to achieve our aim in trading forex market in the use of this platform. There are a lot strategy that are available and it is only understanding and experience that will prove the best strategy for you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Honestly, There is no specific best strategy in this market the strategy that you have master how to use very well will be the only best strategy that you can trade with and this apply to you alone and not for others because another trader will be trading with a different strategy which he or she call the best too, so I think it's just a personal experience we got from different strategies.

Not allowed!

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 LastLast