Best strategy in mt4 - Page 2
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Best strategy in mt4

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Best strategy in mt4

Friends i have an strategy with the combination of bollinger band and RSI in this strategy we use Bollinger band with 20 day periods and RSI 14 day periods in Mt4 it work in 15m, 1h, 1D, 1w chart its really working try and start earn money

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I have read about the combination of Bollinger Band and RSI in a trading book I found in bookstore. But I don't understand the settings from those 2 indicators though there are plenty of settings which can be found on the book. That's why I don't use them on my strategy and pick another indicators to trade with the help of lines and manual calculation of market movement. I also don't use fundamental analysis as my primary trading plan but only mark the time when will the market move volatile.
    [lang=ms]the combination between bolinger band and RSI it one of best strategy in forex trading because many profesional trader use it.but for the setting of that indicator i dont know because they not tell very well. thah why i not use that combination because not know the setting bolinger band and RSI[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by KB streetboy View Post
    [lang=ms]the combination between bolinger band and RSI it one of best strategy in forex trading because many profesional trader use it.but for the setting of that indicator i dont know because they not tell very well. thah why i not use that combination because not know the setting bolinger band and RSI[/lang]
    That is what I mean from the beginning. We both definitely know know some kind or kinds of indicators such as RSI and Bollinger Bands. And we also know that each indicator provides a setting where each setting will produce different results with each other. The question obviously is, the setting which is best for us? Whether such an arrangement would give us an accurate analysis? I think it was just the question and I do not expect answers and more about it, because I had not used such a strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    That is what I mean from the beginning. We both definitely know know some kind or kinds of indicators such as RSI and Bollinger Bands. And we also know that each indicator provides a setting where each setting will produce different results with each other. The question obviously is, the setting which is best for us? Whether such an arrangement would give us an accurate analysis? I think it was just the question and I do not expect answers and more about it, because I had not used such a strategy.
    According to me we should gain some experience in forex trading market at first it will help us to understand the advantages and disadvantages of indicator's in our life. Trading in forex not gonna very easy for a new trader especially if he is fully dependent upon the indicator's signals. We have to filter our trading signals all the time with proper planning and analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    my best strategy that will work for me is running these market with the best form of integrated and well informed. channels and challenges that we see, the best strategy that I use is the combination of 4 different trading windows and indicators so the very first is CCI and Momentum and for that we have the assurance we are all doing the market the best source of its compress, the given chances that we see the market indicate are all based on the loudness of the news and the market as it is configured. I also use the William percentage that works well for me in all that I can think of its the best if I have to run the market right

- - - Updated - - -

The tools offered on the mt4 is really fine that we use to trade with or to identify the kind of trade we want whether swing or in long term , a trend, we have all the tools we want, its only you to figure out which method is fine for you, it might take time but its better than copy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    According to me we should gain some experience in forex trading market at first it will help us to understand the advantages and disadvantages of indicator's in our life. Trading in forex not gonna very easy for a new trader especially if he is fully dependent upon the indicator's signals. We have to filter our trading signals all the time with proper planning and analysis.
    Experience is needed in forex trading, that is what will make traders what they will become eventfully. And making your money is by making sure you have a system, and this is more than having a mere trading strategy on its own. Traders will have everything in place, and making the best in the market is to have the plans with them too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Experience is needed in forex trading, that is what will make traders what they will become eventfully. And making your money is by making sure you have a system, and this is more than having a mere trading strategy on its own. Traders will have everything in place, and making the best in the market is to have the plans with them too.
    Trader's have to gain the good quality of trading experience in their life because only this is the way which can make this successful in this business. To become eventfully its essential to learn from our trading losses, forex trading is not a business which will give you only profit and when trader lose then they feel bad about it. But my intention is always to learn from my losses because they help me a lot to make my trading system more better.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Trader's have to gain the good quality of trading experience in their life because only this is the way which can make this successful in this business. To become eventfully its essential to learn from our trading losses, forex trading is not a business which will give you only profit and when trader lose then they feel bad about it. But my intention is always to learn from my losses because they help me a lot to make my trading system more better.
    There are so many possibilities in trading and this is true that when proper caring is not adopted by trader then he will not be able to enjoy the benefits of this business for a long term time. Even many people follow the approach of gambling and they feel that gambling will make them a good player of this market, but forex is real and there is no allowed to play poker in forex if you want to earn huge success from here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    The setting of indicator's would depend upon your trading strategy and analysis, for example I am a technical trader so I use the support and resistance for my trading analysis, I only use one single indicator for the extra confirmation that is 200 SMA, and when market hit that 200 SMA point then I calculate it with my support and resistance analysis and some time I like a great entry with those major support and resistance, 200 sma combination.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    i see it is a good strategy and you can make good profits with it, as i like the bollinger bands and trade with it and using of RSI with it also is good for the confirmations, it is better to use another indicator to get good confirmations and get good trading, because RSI change quickly and have sometimes wrong signals so be careful when use this indicator.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    It all depends on how well you know the market but also it all depends on how well we can put together the right process of a market we have to really know how we need to know the right direction we are able to work on the right process of any one trader is to really show how we pull together the different trading indicators to fit what we trade on

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast