Best strategy in mt4 - Page 13
Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Best strategy in mt4

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Best strategy in mt4

Friends i have an strategy with the combination of bollinger band and RSI in this strategy we use Bollinger band with 20 day periods and RSI 14 day periods in Mt4 it work in 15m, 1h, 1D, 1w chart its really working try and start earn money

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by forx2015 View Post
    you don't have a proper information about the exact buying and selling in this strategy means how to buy and how to sell, furthermore there is no strategy perfect in forex, all the handling depend upon our trading experience, skill,understanding.
    everyone will have own trading system and become the best one when they have mastered well, but it does not mean will work for others and although share it with all the rules and tips
    for this reasons, we need to learn and practice and try something till get the experiences and so we understand to trade and implement them with good,

a good trading strategy will make us know the weakness and how to complete it, such as indicators combination between BB and RSI, and for me i feel better to combine BB with stochastic also MA

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Our trading strategy is main part of our trading system. Because if we make good strategy for trading then we make good profit from our trade. But good strategy is depend upon the experience and trading skills. If our both thing is good then we can easily make good chart pattern and strategy for trade and make good profit from our trade in short time during 4 to 6 hour.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by rain2 View Post
    Our trading strategy is main part of our trading system. Because if we make good strategy for trading then we make good profit from our trade. But good strategy is depend upon the experience and trading skills. If our both thing is good then we can easily make good chart pattern and strategy for trade and make good profit from our trade in short time during 4 to 6 hour.
    Of course, the trading strategy of any trader is the main thing that is making the trader to be working well, it helps in making consistent money. And if that strategy is not good or not adequate enough, there is no way it will not affect the trader in all way. It is now very important for traders to develop a standard trading strategy with good plans, that is how their trading can be successful.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Our trading strategy and chart pattern is main part of our trading business because if we make good strategy and good chart pattern for our trade then we make good profit from our trade. So we properly understand forex learning and practice for trading then we make good strategy and chart pattern for our trade and make profit or loss from our trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I suppose in mt4 its now not viable to check the trading strategy however yes we can create a buying and selling approach in mt4 terminal, there are a lot of strategies are available in robo forex forum and there are so contest primarily based threads from wherein we are able to find out about the extra trading strategies here, there's no doubt in it that that is the right location to pick a buying and selling strategy and i am a whole lot acquainted with trend based buying and selling techniques.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Our best strategy and chart pattern is help us to trade the forex market and in this way we can became a good trader in the forex market. Because strategy is main part of our trading business. if we know that how to make best strategy for trading then we can easily trade and make good profit from our trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    There are so many strategy we can make use of, the forex market is very risky so everyone have to make use of the strategy which they think is the best because there is no 100% best strategy all strategy are good its all depend on which one you understand the most we just need a good understanding about the one we tend of using.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    I take side with what our able moderator Gamer has said about this your trading strategy. It will be better to present your trading strategy with some more details,preferably with some charts that can be able to explain better what you were trying to say about this your strategy because it is not well presented for understanding.Trading with the bollinger band and the RSI is a very common way of trading the market and a lot of traders do make use of the RSI to trade the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    strategy would be better if your are shared its with help of charts. You only shared your words about used indicators that help us to find trend but how we can used that indicators in our trading your are not tell us. I think you need again post your strategy with better words because your words are not enough for us understand your strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    there are numerous strategies in the marketplace, and the ones with a view to work within the way investors want it are not few, however the ones in an effort to deliver the notably are only a few. and prefer this method here, i do not assume it could do more than the normal manner of buying and selling, and that is going to assist traders to most effective once they trade it on the default durations, i have done researches on that.

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast