Best strategy in mt4 - Page 12
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Best strategy in mt4

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Best strategy in mt4

Friends i have an strategy with the combination of bollinger band and RSI in this strategy we use Bollinger band with 20 day periods and RSI 14 day periods in Mt4 it work in 15m, 1h, 1D, 1w chart its really working try and start earn money

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    may be your strategy will good you any body can test it then can share his experience you told about your strategy bolinger band i am using period of 14 days and 18 days with H4 and D1 this method is very great i never get any wrong signal from my this strategy

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    bravo143, i do not know how you are using that strategy because actually that strategy is not explained fully, i am not understanding it perfectly but i do not know how you are using it, actually just parameter can not define the full strategy, for perfectly following we need to understand its time frame, its best signals values and management for it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Just like other forum members have rightly observed, i do not see much value about this indicator that you have discussed about here because you did not seems to finish what you have begun well in the area of proper explanation about the indicator, you also failed to apply any useful chart to explain your point in a better way which makes it very difficult for me to understand what you meant by best trading strategy. I know that the combination of indicators like the Bollinger band and the RSI can be very effective in trading the market but your explanation has not brought that out for me to understand where you seems to be driving to.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    combination of bollinger bands and RSI is good and makes a good strategy that help in making of some profits from the market, it will be a simple strategy and the trader can trades with it when get a signal from it, but he should trade with the trend and avoid trading against it, and so the trader will be able to make good money with it in most cases.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    There are many trading strategies that can be used in any of the market, that is the candle stick pattern, you can make use of it on the computer platform and also the mobile versions too. But I will have to say that we note here that the use of the mobile version will make the analysis not so effective and sufficient.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    strategy is different thing its not a feature of mt4 application actually, our trading strategy depend on our learning and all what we do here, mt4 is just an application which provide us faciity to place order for sell and buy nothing more, so i think we should trade with this and should plan first of all

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Bollinger band and the RSI are too common indicators here in the forex market and i am very sure that a lot of traders do know the importance of the use of the two,but the way you have explained it here makes it looks so ordinary and if this is how forex is generally traded, then a lot of traders would lose money easily because your explanation was not full to really educate us and besides you did not add a chart to explain further and it will become clearer for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    strategy is different thing its not a feature of mt4 application actually, our trading strategy depend on our learning and all what we do here, mt4 is just an application which provide us faciity to place order for sell and buy nothing more, so i think we should trade with this and should plan first of all
    Yes, you are really making a beautiful point here. What we can see on the trading platform are really the tool through which we can be trading the market and build a trading strategy with. For example, the indicators which traders are using are just trading tools, it now depends on the training of that traders to build a strategy along with it. Yet, some indicators comes with a specific strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the best strategy is that help the trader to make trading simple and less risky, the trader should always try to make a good strategy that does not depend on indicators because it will not give him good results but he should learn good effective ways of trading that depend on the behavior o the chart like price action, supply and demand and more

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    you don't have a proper information about the exact buying and selling in this strategy means how to buy and how to sell, furthermore there is no strategy perfect in forex, all the handling depend upon our trading experience, skill,understanding.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast