Best strategy in mt4 - Page 10
Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Best strategy in mt4

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Best strategy in mt4

Friends i have an strategy with the combination of bollinger band and RSI in this strategy we use Bollinger band with 20 day periods and RSI 14 day periods in Mt4 it work in 15m, 1h, 1D, 1w chart its really working try and start earn money

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 4
    you can tell us that used different indicators in your strategy but you can not display the results through screenshot i know that these two indicators are very helpful to analyse the market through signals but you should mentioned here which level points of resistance and supports you follow to take benefits and positive response from it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Our best strategy is give us many profit from our trade because our trade only depend upon our strategy and chart pattern and with the help of the indicator and forex leaning we can easy make trading strategy and chart pattern for our trade and with the help of the support and resistance level we can make best strategy and make good profit from our trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by mundi View Post
    you can tell us that used different indicators in your strategy but you can not display the results through screenshot i know that these two indicators are very helpful to analyse the market through signals but you should mentioned here which level points of resistance and supports you follow to take benefits and positive response from it.
    many threads were created without supported screenshots and this should be the lesson to us new members so next time whenever we want to open a new thread, we must add couple screenshots as the proofs to support our idea on thread. we actually can not see the idea directly because reading things in theory usually not so good to increase our knowledge. we need to test the strategy by ourself then.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 13
    thank you for you latest strategy. iw ill try this if this uit me i will reffer it to my friend.every one wants to earn money with legal site and roboforex forum is one of the best site ever.but i have a question about bollinger and RSI that is their setting is same or different i mean their orders position and their security??because i not sure about these strategy

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by saleem9 View Post
    Our best strategy is give us many profit from our trade because our trade only depend upon our strategy and chart pattern and with the help of the indicator and forex leaning we can easy make trading strategy and chart pattern for our trade and with the help of the support and resistance level we can make best strategy and make good profit from our trade.
    best strategy for everyone should based on the setups people are using to make their strategy works. if this strategy includes rsi and bollinger band, I may have different strategy to use and it is macd. I found this indicator works better to me and I am so satisfied with it. I also tried this bollinger band and rsi indicators but unfortunately I still unable to get what I really want.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenstein View Post
    best strategy for everyone should based on the setups people are using to make their strategy works. if this strategy includes rsi and bollinger band, I may have different strategy to use and it is macd. I found this indicator works better to me and I am so satisfied with it. I also tried this bollinger band and rsi indicators but unfortunately I still unable to get what I really want.
    yes, we will have different setting although use the same indicators , means that everyone have own setting for their indicators and understand with the weakness and how to complete it. MACD is good indicator to follow the trend and also with BB, and good ideas to combine both of them, i have tried them for my trading and feel suit with default setting at high time but still have the problem to implement RSI

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    You have select two more tools to be confirm about market up-down. I used this trading strategy and experience when market move side way at that time it work good to understand bid and ask. We should to start market analysis after releasing high or normal impact news then our prediction and indicator indication can give us good indication.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    I am not sure that your trading system is the best on the mt4 because you have refused to attach your results from the trading system to your thread. If truly you are making some real money trading this simple system then you will be proud to attach your past records with the system and you would also give us a chart of what your trading system looks like. I know that the bollinger band and the RSI can be a perfect combination at any time depending on how it is used.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    You have select two more tools to be confirm about market up-down. I used this trading strategy and experience when market move side way at that time it work good to understand bid and ask. We should to start market analysis after releasing high or normal impact news then our prediction and indicator indication can give us good indication.
    can not be used as conclusions to know which strategy may work for traders. for me and everyone else in this forum i think we all have our own best strategy which we used for long time but they are all different. even if we had similar strategies to use, i am sure we got different ways to do that and understanding to follow our own strategies. as strategies which used by many different hands and minds would give different results too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Okay good that you share your strategy. So after the combination of the two, what are the things to note to make an entry to the trading market and to make an exit. Because you have only stated your strategy. what i know about bollinger band is the trend indicator is known as the middle band. Most stock charting applications use a 20-period moving average for the default bollinger bands settings. The upper and lower bands are then a measure of volatility to the upside and downside. They are calculated as two standard deviations from the middle band.

Not allowed!

Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast