OLD_Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit" - Page 6
Page 6 of 164 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: OLD_Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 771
    Given: 206

OLD_Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect payment calculation).

Requirements for posts :

1. The posting must be created in accordance to the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, payment will not accrued.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - payment is not accrued.
    8. In case of the “Communicative deposit” promotion or Forum rules are violated, payment can be cancelled totally or partially.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Fantastic.. What a great gift for all trader's, You are the best robo forex broker no one can replace you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    sir from last month i left posting here, because not get promotion, can u tell me why i am not selected???

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    sir from last month i left posting here, because not get promotion, can u tell me why i am not selected???
    The process do ask you a natural participant but more activity can influence to be a part in better position
    read more about it -
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/6...s-on-the-forum

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Thanks for the information sir, I will put tomorrow my $10 to get the No deposit bonus of $30 USD.

Love Robo Forex Team..
    Thats ridiculous, dont know whats wrong with you sir, But it is clearly mentioned that these $ 30 bonus is for people who have not worked with Roboforex before. Have you never traded with Roboforex till now. You are a pro member here and already have a verified account then why you ignorantly speak such words.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Thats ridiculous, dont know whats wrong with you sir, But it is clearly mentioned that these $ 30 bonus is for people who have not worked with Roboforex before. Have you never traded with Roboforex till now. You are a pro member here and already have a verified account then why you ignorantly speak such words.
    maybe he misunderstand it or he didn't get it yet
    so even anyone try to open multiple account so what's he/she get at the end nothing rather than account would be blocked
    so one individual can only have one acc

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 11-05-2015 at 09:59 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    so even anyone try to open multiple account so what's he/she get at the end nothing rather than account would be blocked
    When I made use of it.. I have traded with my account.

When I contacted the live support to ask if I can still get it and they said to me that I can still get it in as much as I have not gotten any welcome bonus initially. Therefore I think he is qualified if he hasn't used any kind of welcome bonus from ROBOFOREX.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 11-05-2015 at 09:59 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    When I made use of it.. I have traded with my account.

When I contacted the live support to ask if I can still get it and they said to me that I can still get it in as much as I have not gotten any welcome bonus initially. Therefore I think he is qualified if he hasn't used any kind of welcome bonus from ROBOFOREX.
    if he didn't then he is eligible if he did then not is just that simple

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    As you are saying I didn't get it yet.. simple that's it This is my first time when I am using welcome bonus with robo forex broker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    You have a wrong idea about it,A verified trading account mean is not that you can't use welcome bonus of $30 in account, this is my first time when I am using a welcome bonus in robo forex broker. Hope you will understand about it sir.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by forexlearner; 11-06-2015 at 04:09 AM.

Thumbs Up
    great ! use it wisely and i wish you endless profit happy green pips weekend

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Can I withdraw bonus partially in proportion to the number of made lots?
    No. You can withdraw only if you will trade 100% of lots.
    As i told in my earlier post, i shall inform you so it's here
    it's about withdrawing bonus in itself which means you can even withdraw the bonus if you fulfill the required lot if you even don't fulfil the required lot then you still eligible to withdraw your profit but not bonus/credits.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 164 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast