OLD_Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit" - Page 5
Page 5 of 164 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 1634

Thread: OLD_Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

  1. #1
    Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,097
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 771
    Given: 206

    OLD_Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

    Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect payment calculation).

    Requirements for posts :

    1. The posting must be created in accordance to the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, payment will not accrued.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - payment is not accrued.
    8. In case of the “Communicative deposit” promotion or Forum rules are violated, payment can be cancelled totally or partially.

    Not allowed!

  2. #41
    Trader Adhora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3
    At first i want to say this is a good opportunity for all new trader.this bonus opportunity helps us to make good trade in real account and we can also learn from posting here.every forum has some rules and we should follow it well.

    Not allowed!

  3. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Ultimately I got to the PRO Level. I am so much happy and thanks to the Admin and moderator who deemed me fit to attain the PRO status.

    Thanks.

    Not allowed!

  4. #43
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]i want bonus to start treading pleas http://forum.roboforex.com/members/1...if?language=ar[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  5. #44
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,992
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by nabil darif View Post
    [lang=ar]i want bonus to start treading pleas http://forum.roboforex.com/members/1...if?language=ar[/lang]
    so is this is your question
    we give bonus for each unique post, if you want to get the bonus, you do have to do posting

    Not allowed!

  6. #45
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,992
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Hi everyone - Though admin has announced about it i just want to make a post about it also so i did it
    as you know there are many who will sign up and there are many people you must who aren't part of RoboForex community right?
    so what's i am going to talk about , it's really big news, all new members are welcome to get $30 no deposit bonus by RoboForex
    read more about it here
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/1...778#post320778

    do share this link with those aren't here , i am sure $30 would give them a hint how they must trade in fx business with one of leading broker RoboForex.

    Thanks for the read

    Not allowed!

  7. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hi everyone - Though admin has announced about it i just want to make a post about it also so i did it
    as you know there are many who will sign up and there are many people you must who aren't part of RoboForex community right?
    so what's i am going to talk about , it's really big news, all new members are welcome to get $30 no deposit bonus by RoboForex
    read more about it here
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/1...778#post320778

    do share this link with those aren't here , i am sure $30 would give them a hint how they must trade in fx business with one of leading broker RoboForex.

    Thanks for the read
    Thanks I already made use of it, when it came out newly.. I deposited just 10 dollars and got 30 welcome bonus.

    Roboforex is a great broker.

    Not allowed!

  8. #47
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,488
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    Hello, My Name is Nick and I requested for the bonus to be paid on sunday the 1st of these month and these is 5th and I have nothing in my account, its not much but its what I need right now, please help thank you and God bless you. have a great day. the best is that I have a communication and know when it might be deposited thank you.

    Not allowed!

  9. #48
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,992
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    Hello, My Name is Nick and I requested for the bonus to be paid on sunday the 1st of these month and these is 5th and I have nothing in my account, its not much but its what I need right now, please help thank you and God bless you. have a great day. the best is that I have a communication and know when it might be deposited thank you.
    Hello
    you should have to read this fact
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    Bonus deposit to the account is executed on 6th monthly. In case the sixth falls on a weekend, the deposit will be executed on the first working day after the weekend.
    it's means tomorrow is the day of the crediting the bonuses into the trading accounts.

    Not allowed!

  10. #49
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,488
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    Okay thank you Gamer and have a lovely day and thanks a lot for the help. I just its the first time I have had time here on these forum, thank you again and sorry for asking direct quastions

    Not allowed!

  11. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hi everyone - Though admin has announced about it i just want to make a post about it also so i did it
    as you know there are many who will sign up and there are many people you must who aren't part of RoboForex community right?
    so what's i am going to talk about , it's really big news, all new members are welcome to get $30 no deposit bonus by RoboForex
    read more about it here
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/1...778#post320778

    do share this link with those aren't here , i am sure $30 would give them a hint how they must trade in fx business with one of leading broker RoboForex.

    Thanks for the read
    Thanks for the information sir, I will put tomorrow my $10 to get the No deposit bonus of $30 USD.

    Love Robo Forex Team..

    Not allowed!

Page 5 of 164 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •