OLD_Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit" - Page 3
Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1634

Thread: OLD_Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Quote Originally Posted by fsr333 View Post
    I opened some threads, but my threads are not visible. Why my threads are not visible? Why I can't see my opened thread after opening it.
    Wait for the approval, first moderator's will check them after that they will be visible in the forum.

  2. #22
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,011
    Quote Originally Posted by fsr333 View Post
    I opened some threads, but my threads are not visible. Why my threads are not visible? Why I can't see my opened thread after opening it.
    i am checking them all , do have some patience don't worry if they are fine they will pop up

  3. #23

    Post bonus

    I have bonus 200$ how can i withdraw or use it in my real acounts if that possible

  4. #24
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,011
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedsa3dy View Post
    I have bonus 200$ how can i withdraw or use it in my real acounts if that possible
    Hi
    you currently have 200 cents which means only $2 you should at least have to have $10 in your forum profile then you can transfer it to the real account

  5. #25
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    dear admin please accept request to replace account to receive bonus to new account of pro cent type
    to dispose of old one with the fix cent and see results to work with the less target on trading.
    should we send pm to admin or roboforexadministrator ?

  6. #26
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,011
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    dear admin please accept request to replace account to receive bonus to new account of pro cent type
    to dispose of old one with the fix cent and see results to work with the less target on trading.
    should we send pm to admin or roboforexadministrator ?
    referring to change of the account number, you should contact "Roboforex Administrator"
    with explaining the reason to change the account number

    p.s; again i am asking you improve your English tenses, really hard to understand what's mostly you said in your posts.

  7. #27
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1

    from posting rule?

    answer me anyone

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Quote Originally Posted by profit2233 View Post
    answer me anyone
    Hello sir, Please visit those links given below, for the forum posting rules guidelines:

    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/5...ive-Bonus-quot

    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...m-terms-of-use

  9. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    hy, where i can check the status upgrade list of this month?

  10. #30
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,011
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    hy, where i can check the status upgrade list of this month?
    when upgrade occur new names will pop up out

Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •