Is true that 90% traders are losing their money in Forex?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is true that 90% traders are losing their money in Forex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

Is true that 90% traders are losing their money in Forex?

I was heart in the beginning that 90% traders lose their money in forex. but when i compared it to myself this stats look like false. this might be true i just want know that how you are considering these stats?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    90% of forex traders is not the right representation of the trades that are losing their money to the forex market. The traders that are losing their money is about 95%, and this is real of all traders that are trading in the market. It is only the few that does the trading rightly, this is why it is the few that is making the money in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Indeed that is the bitter truth, a lot of forex traders are loosing instead of making profit. I know this from my own experience also when i used the forex copy service i got margin call on three different accounts traded by different traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    jonking, Yes I am sure that the reason behind 90% trader are losing their money in the forex market because most of traders do not take time to learn forex and even those that learn it do not have patient in trading to take more practicing . Believe me that this business is not so simple as people assume it that is why 90% traders loss their money woefully.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    many Forex trader keep losing in this business and they are many reason why people keep losing in this business of Forex trading with many of them losing due to the fact that they dont have enough trading experience and many of them hoping they are real to make money with the real account and they end up losing more than they thought.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    i heard that man from i enter in that market , so i believe that percent is not true because i think that percent change in every day because we all know Forex is change in every day and may be 70% of the trader make profit in one day and loss in the next day , so i think we cant calculate that percent and i think we should trust in our self and dont think on the other ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    i think this ratio is wrong cause it is not possible that only 10 percent traders able to enhance their capital via profit and other face losses.well its true number of traders who are in losses is more then number of traders who are in profit.but i think this ratio is 60 for those who are in losses and 40 for those who are in profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    These statistics may be true, even some that say that 95-99% of traders suffered losses in forex trading. This is because most of them usually do not know the exact purpose and the reason why they make trades, so they have no preparation, and they suffered losses from forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    I was heart in the beginning that 90% traders lose their money in forex. but when i compared it to myself this stats look like false. this might be true i just want know that how you are considering these stats?
    May be its true cause forex trading is a risk business and its a real business . so its have two things that is loss or profit .and its a so easy way for traders get losing in their trade because their trade without knowledge and for that make profit is so hard and think without learn every people every time get loss in this business

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well I've heard the same thing too,am not quiet sure of the statistic,but if I were to assume,I can say for sure that 90 % of newbies keeps lossing there money until they give up,and only 10% are able to learn from there mistakes,to become an expert trader.As of the percentage of expert traders that I don't knew but am sure that they are very few but there numbers are adding up,just as I illustrated in the case of newbies.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast