OVERCOMING MENTAL TRADING CHARGES
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OVERCOMING MENTAL TRADING CHARGES

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

OVERCOMING MENTAL TRADING CHARGES

do you often feel afraid to lose when trading? or feel down when loss?

actually, it's reasonable fear of losing money owned by a trader, especially if your money is limited and expect trading as a solution to get out of your financial trouble. natural that if you fall then bounce or frustrated when your money runs out.

but of course the important thing is the solution of all of that. therefore this time i give way to overcome the mental burden as well as how to restore mental trading down.

do you know that from the research people actually fear is the number one came forward to speak in public. but do you also knwo that the solution to that problem is the preparationl

in trading, too, the fear is minimized and resolved by step starting from a preparation. therefore, to eliminate the fear of trading, trying to do this :

- - - Updated - - -

1. Prepare capital totally free money
    This means do not let you use the remaining money to be used for family needs the money owed ​​much less trading. Believe that the money owed ​​will never flourish when used in trading. Logically, if you are good at or could develop a trading definitely will not owe capital to capital because it is supposed to even small capital you can grow it into a bigger and stronger capital. you not need have confidence will surely profit if using large capital so you should owe.

- - - Updated - - -

It must be remembered that there is a time limit for refund or repay the loan installments, it will make you panic. Consequently exaggerated fear arises when the deadline is getting close. So, with a potluck trading with free capital and accumulated more capital while deepening the knowledge of forex. So when the collected capital, your trading skills are much more high. that's the perfect time to create money.

- - - Updated - - -

2. try to classify your capital into 5 parts. it means that if you have the money of $1000 do not input all the money into forex account. but input only $200 this is an opportunity to reach $500. this will limit you conduct transactions with large lots on each transaction so that the loss is not great. or if the capita of $200 is exhausted you still have $800 and 4 chance again.

- - - Updated - - -

3. Leave a trading screen after open position.
    You do not have to pay attention to every movement of the market after the open position. Because if you do that there will be a sense of anxiety or fear, which can make you out of the market quickly but results in a loss. So, just believe that the take profit will be achieved. Just look at your position after a certain time interval. For example, to target profit 20 pips, look after 2 hours. To target profit 60 pips look after half a day, to look at the daily profit target position again tomorrow.

If the result is a loss, there is not a chance to do another transaction? To do it better than you continue to pay attention to every movement of the market after the open position.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by redevils; 09-26-2013 at 07:27 AM. Reason: its twice post

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 6
    For every good trade you need more than average level of patience and self control. What i notices that i develop good and profitable trading strategy, and I new that i would be profitable on the end of the month, just if i follow simple rules of that strategy. Even if I know that, I did not have enough self control of fear and greed. It is just strange, like we traders act counter our interest.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is better that forex traders knows all the rudiments of trading before they venture into it actually. it is good that you knwo your trading psychologies, this will help you a great deal, it might even help you more than the trading strategies that you have, because it will be the one that will sustains your real trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, this very useful tip. I previously studied forex trading with my own money, then I get a margin call and I lost all my money. At that time I was really under heavy pressure. But after that I tried to make money through the internet or a bonus, and the bonus money or I use to learn forex, the result is pretty good and also my ability to get better, because I no longer have to fear a loss in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Yes I think self confidence and patience is very necessary in this business we can't earn money very fast here because of greed we loose our money always in the market and that's not a good sign for any trader so its very necessary to follow a very good money management system in our trading

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Gaining control if your emotions is the main factor trader can use to overcome most emotional discomfort while trading another factor is learningto aapply risk management tools because when you do so you'll notice that your a bit more calm even when the market goes against you, and remember that in forex loses would occur prepare your mind for them because this wound enable you gain more control of your actions when you lose an entry.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    After loosing some money now I have decided to trade only one side ( whether it is long or short) until unless I do not make profit I do not close the position not even I use stop loss. SO I am now trading with out fear as I am not using leverage not even keeping lot many open position. SO trading small quantity can get out of fear from your mind.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj View Post
    Yes I think self confidence and patience is very necessary in this business we can't earn money very fast here because of greed we loose our money always in the market and that's not a good sign for any trader so its very necessary to follow a very good money management system in our trading
    Yes dear, we cannot earn money very fast, it is the business which needs much hard work and practice by the forex trader. We must have patience and confidence in trading. If we do trade like that then we surely gets much money and did not face any problem in this business again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    my dear friends it is better that forex traders knows all the rudiments of trading before they venture into it actually. it is good t2hat you knwo your trading psychologies, this will help you a great deal, it might even help you more than the trading strategies that you have, because it will be the one that will sustains your real trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Very good and authentic tips though I came to know many new idea. Patience in trading is very much important. We need to handle this trade with patience. Patience is also needed to learn and practice. I strongly believe that our continuous involvement with this profession can help us to overcome all the brier and turn us to the line of expert traders.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast